22

Carter's Pov.

"Carter?" He asked and what do I say? 'What's up Johnson?' that's too basic maybe he won't recognize me. Yeah thats what will happen he won't recognize the girl who looks exactly like him. That defiantly won't happen. He'd recognize me so fast .

"Nope. The names Quinn." I responded. He looked at me and frowned. He saw right through me. He knew it was me, luckily Matt saw the situation and came over. He knew what I looked like cause we face timed all the time. I shook my head and gave him the look that indicated that Jack didn't know it was me.

"What's up Jack! Who's the new chick?" Matt yelled over the music, and put on is smile. I laughed and got up and took the shot to Matt and watched him drink it and then pulled him over the dance floor and watched him. Look me up and down. I smiled to myself. If you don't know this about me I've liked Matt for the longest time. He's been so nice to me and supported me through everything. I grabbed his hand and started dance on him letting the alcohol take over. I saw him smiled which made me start to dance faster and harder and he grabbed my waist and tuned me around. 

"Amazing, performance Carter. I really enjoyed it. If only JJ saw this and knew who you really were." He laughed and smiled. I smiled too. He let go of my waist and grabbed my hand and took me to the bar and I spotted both Jacks and Cameron. Me and JJ made eye contact and he gave a look only I would understand. Cameron made his way over here.

"So what did Matt do too gain an amazing dancer like you? May I add that you look amazing tonight." He whisper the last part in my ear. Laughed considering I'm in a really tight dress and converse. Matt's jaw clenched. Laughed again. I whispered in Matt's ear

"Watch this." I went over to Cameron and put my arm on his shoulder and began to walk around him. 

"Nothing much." I whispered and laughed once more. Because it was really quite funny because Cameron was trying to hard and then there was Matt who didn't try at all and I went for him. I walked away from both boys and went to find Lele and Inanna. I found Inanna with Rudy and I laughed to myself and we went and found Lele. We left a few minutes later and because we found her with Cameron and I didn't want to talk to him so we just left. 

"Carter you're gonna have to them tell them a t some point they all think you're dead. Except for Matt. But that's because you two text all the fucking time!" Lele yelled the last part and I yelled back.

"I fucking can't tell them! I can't have them back in my life! You don't fucking understand Lele! You won't ever understand! You aren't his sister! You won't ever be!" she looked taken back and I felt two arms around me and they hugged me tight and I cried into them not knowing who it was. I looked up looking into Matt's brown eyes. That I've come to love more than life itself. I turned around and cried into his chest. I couldn't take this right now. From my best friend too. Matt finally let go and he turned around only to find all of the MagCon boys standing behind him. I sprinted down the hall and took random turns and went up all kinds or stairs and elevators and trying to get away from them all. I found my way to the roof and found me and the girls area on the roof and I walked to cave and walked into it and plugged in my phone and got into my blanket and cried because this is what I'd been holding in for 2 years. But why was my only question. 

"Carter? Carter? Come on where are you? It's me, that won't help. what am I saying. It's Matt, yea that's what I meant." Matt stared and kinda laughed and I kinda laughed too. I couldn't keep letting him in. I won't. I heard multiple footsteps on the roof.

"Is she up here?" "She is okay?" "Matt you need to find her." "Where the fuck is my little sister Matthew." 

"Jack I don't know. I'm sorry." Matt said almost crying. I could hear it. I didn't want this for Matt. He can't. I won't let Jack do this to Matt. It's my fault it always has been. I grabbed my phone and put on some of my Nike joggers and a Johnson jersey and walked out. I let my hair down. I pushed Jack.

"Don't blame Matt for my mistakes. It's my fault not his." I spat at him. He got right back in my face but then realized who he talking to. He backed up and frowned even more. Matt tried to pull me back to protect JJ but he couldn't. Matt knew what was coming Jack didn't.

"Don't get mad at Matt. It was my fault and to be honest we all knew that I was never gonna e good enough for you. Being your sister living up to the high expectations you set for me. It was better to disappear. Yes Matt knew where I was but that's because he cared. Kian and Sam. The would hold me back. It's better to let go than to hold on, Jack you should have learned that when I left. So learn it now." I said as I pushed past the rest of them with Matt in aw. Just like the rest of them.

I went to my room and went on to all of social medias and posted this.

@CQuinnJohnson: @JackJackJohnson shouldn't have messed with me. #SorryNotSorry