7

Carter's Pov.

Cam cradled me in his arms until I fell asleep. I wasn't a where that he really liked me or in this case love. Nobody has ever showed this much attention or affection toward me. Then again I'm literally a suicidal freak that turns out to be related to the Jack Johnson. Nothing this exciting has happened to me since the day that my twin brother left me with an abusive father! My family clearly loves me lots. (So much sarcasm) I really hope that Cam means what he says. I can't handle another loss. I mean I had a friend once he was my best friend he knew about my and everything about me. Until he came to my house and saw my dad beating me and he got involved and my dad shot him in the head and I saw his pale body and could never look at myself like the way I did before he died. My life... is a tornado. Once you get in you can't get out until it's over. I started to cry. I can't think about this without crying. His death was my fault. My so sorry Kian!

"Carter what's wrong?" Shawn asked me and I looked at him and he looked at me and I finally spoke. I didn't want to but I have to.  I can't I tried wiping my tears but the old ones were replaced with new ones. I cried harder and I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me.

"I killed my best friend!" I almost yelled and they all looked at me.

"Well not really but his death was my fault." They kept looking at me.

"Kian was my best friend. I told him about dad and he came to my house one day and my dad was beating me and Kian got in the way and my dad got a gun out of his pocket and shot Kian in the head and it was my fault!" I cry yelled and Jack G spoke up and I looked at him.

"Kian Lawley?"  I looked at him and cried harder and he looked at me and JJ spoke.

"That's his name isn't it? Kian Lawley. You know he's alive right?" I looked at him like he was crazy and he pulled out his phone and called somebody and I started crying once more. How in hell did he survive a bullet to the head? Carter thats impossible. Apparently its not. Should we try? Carter you're crazy we promised Cam he could help. Yea but things change. We need to talk to Kian. Like he'll listen. JJ passed me the phone and I put it to my ear and I heard muffled cries and a whisper. 

"Carter? Is that you?" It was Kian. I broke down I couldn't contain my tears and I soon responded 

"Kian?" I was amazed I haven't spoken to him in years and now he's apparently alive. I'm so confused. 

"That's me. How are you?" he asked. I could hear his smile talking to me. I didn't know what to say. 

"Good. Better now that I'm talking to you. Kian I missed you." I admitted to him and I heard him cry again he wouldn't respond.

"Kian what's wrong?" I asked and he finally talked. 

"Carter I'm so sorry that I couldn't do anything. You might feel like the bullet was your fault it wasn't I was trying to protect you. I'll do anything. Are you ok? Are you with you're dad?" he said and asked all at once and all I could do was smile. It really was Kian. He still cared.

"No. I'm not with him. I'm with JJ and Cam Jack G and Nash. After what happened with my dad." I said all at once and Kian was chill about it he knew I didn't want to talk about what happened.

"Well I have to go. I'll talk to you later Carter. Bye." he whispered the last part and he hung up before I could say anything. I started crying once more. How do we still have tears? No clue. So we know that Kian is alive and he still cares about us. Yep. We are good. Yes we are.