15

Carter's Pov.

Kian and Sam talked the whole time and I listened to music so life's good. We pulled up to this huge house. I'm pretty sure I was gawking at a house but the world may never know, Kian pulled me to the side along with Sam and they started to say something but I couldn't hear them so I pulled out my ear phone.

"Repeat everything you just said but shorter." I told them and they nodded at each other.

"We live with a few other people..." I cut Kian off.

"Who?" I asked and he nodded and started to talk again

"Conner Franta, Ricky Dillion, Trevor moran, Jc Caylen." Sam stated and I kinda fangirled. They looked at me like I was crazy.

"You guys are apart of o2l?!" I yelled and they smiled and hugged me. I calmed down quite a bit. Will they think I'm just a fan? Wait I am. You're back! No shit, I wasn't gone for that long. Oh fuck you. No thanks. Lol.

"You watch o2l?" Kian and Sam said in unison. I nodded and they just pulled my hand into the large house. All the boys were on the couch and they all looked at Kian and then Sam, then me. Well that's just great. I looked at JC and he looked back at me and winked. I'm scared but then again it's better tan Cameron. Anythings better than Cameron. They all looked at the boys again and someone asked something and I wasn't paying attention so I don't know what the fuck they said.

"Carter?" Kian asked waving his hand in my face. I went crosseyed for a few seconds and then my eyes went back to normal. What did he say? Ugh why wasn't I paying attention? Because. You didn't. Well played. What are we gonna say? Idk. Helpful you are, young Carter. Thank you master. Welcome young paddawon.

"What?" I asked and they all laughed at me and I stood awkwardly in the crowd. The normal. I could get used to this though, they are like my family even if they don't know who the hell I am. They are family.

"Introduce yourself." Conner said after laughing. I don't know what to say. 'I'm Jack Johnson's little sister!' no that's not it. 'the name's Johnson, Carter Quinn Johnson!' That's it! I looked at them all and started laughing and they did too. I don't know what was so funny to me. But something was. Oh wait it was Kian's face!

"The name's Johnson, Carter Quinn Johnson!" I said loud and clear. They all nodded and then Kian was about to say something but I don't want them to now about JJ so cut him off. I don't want them to know about JJ. They can't. Like at all. Kian or Sam can't say a word about it. I'm changing my rep and this is how it starts.

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked and Kian showed me up the stairs and the last door on the left. I went up the stairs and texted Sam and Kian in a group chat I had created early. While Lox was doing my hair.

Convo.

Me- Thanks Assholes, for letting me stay. Don't tell them about JJ.

Sam The Muffin Man- Hey! You cussed! That's knew. We won't we'll let you tell them. Do you like your room?

Me- Bro! this is an AWESOME room.

Kiki- We know.

Me- Night Muffin Man, Night Kiki

Sam The Muffin Man- Night, Carter

End of convo.

Wow this is a great room. I'm gonna like it. All though my phone is blowing up with everybody of twitter and stuff like that but u know fuck it. I got one text that caught my eye though.

Convo.

JJ- Night lil Sis. Love ya

Me- Night big Bro. Ilym

JJ- Ilysm

Me- This can go on forever JJ. Anyway I'm go to sleep. Love u

JJ- Okay. Love you too.

End of Convo.

Well he remembers me that's good. I need some sleep I'm gonna pass out. I tucked myself under the covers and I laid my head onto my
pillow and I was out like a light