6

Carter's Pov.

I woke up with Cam's arms around me. I could slip out of his grip. Go before he notices! I am. Ok now! I slipped out of his grip and he tiwched his nose and started to smile and then rolled over. I grabbed my backpack and grabbed my black leggings and my P!ATD (Panic!at the disco) and my black hoodie and I slipped out the window. I had everything I needed to last me. I stole money from JJ and I had my penny board and a few books. I had my new phone I turned off the tracking and everything and I was gone. 

I looked around and saw everything. My memories from my past. I walked to the one place I thought nobody would look. My old house. I went through my old window and looked at it. I crawled through and Cam texted me. 

Cammy Bear- Where'd you go? 😓

Carter J- I went to the store😉

Cammy Bear-  Carter. It's 3 in the morning. Where are you.

Carter J- For a walk I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to wake you up. Speaking of why are you up?

Cammy Bear- Cause did you really think that I was sleeping when I smiled? I saw you getting up and turned over. I've been up. Why'd u go out the window?

Carter J- Beacuse I didn't want you to wake up and I didn't want to wake JJ.

Cammy Bear- I don't believe you.

Carter J- Bye Cameron.

With that I started to cry softly. I couldn't make any noise. I had just lost the one person who really cared about me. I am really ducked up. You know you can always say the real word right?  I know but I don't. Fine be boring. I'm fine with that. I know you are and I'm sorry for you. Stop it. Okay. Text Cam. No. 

JJ-Where the Fuck are you?!

Carter- Why are you up? I'm on a walk

JJ- Cam woke me up. Why did you say 'Bye Cameron.'?

Carter- Don't worry about it.

JJ- Carter Quin Johnson! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!!!!

Carter- Stop yelling. 

JJ- Tell me where you are.

Carter- I'll be back later. Bye until then. Love you JJ. 

I shut off my phone and I heard voices in the house so I climbed out the window and into the treehouse out back that my dad made to keep his weapons. I climbed in and I hid. I grabbed my knees and whispered quietly.

"I gonna make it. I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna make it. They're not gonna find me. They're not gonna find me. They're not gonna find me." I was clam and I saw a flashlight from the house I brought my backpack and sat in the middle of the room so the couldn't find any dust missing. I had everything so I sat and watched them. I saw one of their faces. 

"Cam, JJ, Jack, Nash?" I whispered and maintained my spot in the treehouse. I watched the boys look for me. I saw them leave but one of them stayed. 

"Carter, if you are listening I told you that I would help you find a reason. I found one. The reason is me. If are here and listening come to me. I love you and I mean that and I know that your past is ruff and I know you were once a whole and now only a half but, let me be the other half. I mean that. Please come out." I heard him. It was Cameron. I almost started crying nobody ever had said that to me. They all thought I was a Suicidal Freak. Not surprising. I slowly got up and crawled out with my backpack against my back and I headed for the window and he looked at me with tears in his eyes. 

"Cam I'm sorry. I can't even say anything. I don't know what to say." I cried into his shoulder and JJ and all the boys came running to the door and Cam's grip on me tightened. I slightly smiled.

"Can I? I really meant what I said. Let  me be the other half of your whole." He whispered and all I could do was cry. I finally spoke. 

"Yes."