30

Carter's Pov.

I remembered that day I couldn't sleep for weeks. Kian had saved me and took me to his house after grabbing me some extra clothes and everything I need for a week and more. I was 14 when this happened. I was never ever in that much pain, before that. After that I kinda excepted things like that to happen to me. But nothing happened that could ever compare to that pain.

"Baby don't do this." I heard a faint voice in the distance. It wasn't Matt's voice, nor Jacks. Nobody I knew, or thought I knew. They kept talking and the more I thought about it the more I realized I literally had no idea who it was. But who ever it was I thank them not really but it's still nice to thank people. But I couldn't think of any reason tot thank them..

"Who's there...? Hello?" I whisper yelled into the whiteness. No response, I've ben in this situation one to many times and this time it wasn't my doing.. That's the first voice I've heard in awhile.. At least that's what it feels like.

"Baby it's me.. I cant show you but I can tell you.. I'm your grandma." The voice spoke and I could place the voice now. My grandma had died a few years after my mother and Jack left.. But everything was turning back to white in a flash I was back to reality my eyes adjusting to the bright light of a hospital room.. All white.

Matt looked at me prettified and in shock almost like he was disappointed in me..  but it wasn't me. It was a part of me that I couldn't handle no anther how much I wanted to.. it was the piece of me i wanted to keep hidden... hidden from the world, hidden from matt.. he grabbed my hand with tears in his eyes and he leaned down and kissed my lips passionately, as my heart rate slowed down as if this was my last kiss but i didn't want it to be.. but i didn't know how to prevent it.. i didn't want to know how to prevent it.. 

"babe you're you-re dying.. but you an go if you want too.. it's not my choice i know.. but please stay.. not for me.. for jack." he said with tears streaming down his face i looked at him in fear and cried harder and harder not knowing what the fuck to do.. jack hadn't done shit for me but he was family and family sticks together... jack came bursting through the doors.. baling his eyes out with nurses holding him back..

"Carter don't go.. carter don't go.." he pleaded i didn't know what to think he was balling and he was fading out of sight and thats when i knew i didn't have a choice to go or stay.. i said with my last few words 

"Jack don't let anything stop you this isn't the end for you and Matthew baby boy there' many other fish in the sea don't let the next one get away okay? do it for me." that was it for me i closed my eyes never to be heard of or seen again... this was my story the story of Jack johnsons little sister..