9

Carter's Pov.

"Hello?" I looked around the empty room and it was pit black. Where am I? Am I in my mind? All of a sudden and giant projection looking thing popped up and now I'm just confused it was a memory of when I was little and me and Jack were together. We were in a closet and Jack was saying he would never leave me. Look where that got us Jack. Of course my dumbass believed that and now look where I'm at compared to him. I'm god knows where and Jack is famous and has friends that care for him.  A new thing popped up in front of me. 

"Get on the ground you little bitch!" he yelled at me and I followed his command and I looked at what he was holding. It was a knife. I fell to my knees and he grabbed the knife and cut a giant gash into my back and he kicked me over and sliced me ribs and I cried and prayed for someones help. Nobody.  He stabbed me once more with more force this time. 

"I'm sorry!" I Yelled and all he did was laugh and stabbed harder and go faster and I all did was scream and cry and plead for forgiveness and I did nothing so thats probably why I didn't get forgiveness. I kept crying and he kept stabbing and he finally stoped and the floor was covered in blood. My blood. all I could do was hope not to die. I kept screaming for help and nobody heard me and I slowly moved and I screamed in pain each step of the way...

I cried watching that memory. That was the first day that my dad abused me and that's why I have huge scars on my back and ribs. I tried wiping my tears but all I could see was JJ and Cameron  sitting next to me with tears in their eyes. Ugh Cameron of course he'd be in my mind. But I thought he really meant what he said guess not. He told me that I had a reason to live. That he wouldn't hurt me. Guess not. He really ducked up this time and I mean it. You not supposed today something  extremely nice and sweat and then destroy it and crush it with the same words you used in the first place. This is your fault Cameron Alexander Dallas. All yours.

People started to shove them out the door and I felt a shock in my chest and my eyes were slowly opening and then another jolt of energy was shoved into my small body. I shot forward and was amazed that the second thing was real life and I was watching from a distance. I couldn't talk until I saw someone that I didn't recognize until they spoke. 

"Carter!" Kian said running towards me and I couldn't do anything I tried moving my arms and all I could do right now was sling them across his back and try hugging him. But he was crying and I hate watching people cry. Especially Kian. I started to cry as well and then he let go with tears still in his eyes and then JJ and Cameron came running towards me and I didn't say anything to Cameron not one word to him like at all. I didn't wan to talk to him. Look at him. Think of him. His words were daggers towards me. He called me a Suicidal Freak and said I cut for attention. The worst part about all of this is that I believed him when he said that he loved me. Guess I was wrong.