17

Carter's Pov.

I didn't know where I was going but I kinda wanted something new again. But you know I don't know what do this time. I guess I'll just go to the park. It's the one place that I feel whole and it helps me calm and right now all I need is to calm down and after what JJ said to me, literally it hurt a lot. I went on my phone and played my 5sos playlist and  Voodoo Doll came on. I hummed along to it and all of a sudden I came to a stop. I looked up because something stopped me. It was the one and only MagCon Boys. I looked them and and gave them the don't fuck with me face and I laughed and kept going, then Taylor thought it'd be a great idea to approach me.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkk. What am I going to say? You know fuck it.

"Hey lil' mama." he said and winked at me, smiled, I'll play along with this. I'll a fangirl, I smiled real big, and I literally got my voice so high pitched. Ariana Grande got jealous.

"OMG! LIKE IT'S TAYLOR CANIFF! AND THE MAGCON BOYS!!!!" I yelled and the all took a step back and I tried to hold my laughter back. I didn't work as well I wanted it too. I busted out laughing and they all looked at me and then they started to laugh, awkwardly. I grabbed my board and started to walk incase they called me again. As I predicted someone called me.

"Aye! What's your name?!" It was JJ what am I gonna say? Quinn? That'll work! How he'll know. You know what fuck off. It'll work. Unless you wanna say Carter. You know YOLO! She's gonna say Carter. Good fucking god. YOLO!!! Fuckkkkkkkk. It will work you asshole! Shut up. It won't. It will. Won't. Will. Won't. Will. Won't. Will. Won't. Will. Won't. Will. Will. Won't. Yes! YOLO! Fuck. 

"Carter!" I yelled and put my board down and skated off to the house but I had to turn around and go back so when I did I flipped them all off and they gawked. Oh geez I love the new Carter. When I got home I told Kian I was going to borrow his camera and he let me to my surprise. I grabbed it from his from his room and got onto YouTube and watched a few of my brothers and his friends videos and then some of o2ls and I'm laughing through all of them. I finished the videos and I grabbed the Camera and found the best angle in my room which was my bed against the wall and my quote behind it. I turned on the camera and started the video.

"What's up you guys! Carter here!" I yelled/said into the camera. I continued 

""So today is my first video and I'm really excited to do this so lets get into this!"

"My full name is Carter Quinn Johnson. I'm 17, I'm a girl, I live with o2l. I penny board, play Volley ball, Softball, I run. I'm really boring, I'm hoping to get 1 million subscribers! Bt you know that might be a little crazy but that's what I'm all about! So go follow me at CarterQJohnsonn on twitter and all my other social medias. Love you guys! Bye!" I finished off the video and went to editing. I got my computer. I was getting a call from a number I couldn't recognize so I picked it up. 

U- I know it's Carter

U- It can't be. She looked nothing like her

U- She's my twin I'd know.

I hung up. It's the MagCon boys. They're onto me.....