11

Carter's Pov.

"Carter... We're sorry. I'm sorry."  Cameron said to me and I couldn't look at him still. I mean you don't just say that to someone you said you'd be there for. I glanced at Cameron and then back at JJ and Shawn. I didn't know what to say, they think I could forgive them like just like that but it takes me a long time to trust someone. I guess that's why this happened I trusted Cameron to fast. 

"I can't forgive you for what you said Cameron. You really hurt me and this is why I have trust issues. I can't trust people extremely fast like I did you Cameron things like this happen and for people like me. Suicidal Freaks, Cutters, Depressed kids and adults. We are all like this but you may never know that because you're life is all prefect just like all your lives. Even Kian's is prefect because he has friends that care for him and so do you and you wouldn't know what to do if you didn't have friends that have you're back. Unlike me who has never had. true friend after Kian was shot. Everyone made fun of me. You don't know what it's like Cameron. So don't go around saying things that you don't know or understand. By the way. I've been hurt many times before physically and verbally but never like you hurt me Cameron." I finished with tears in my eyes and Shawn and JJ balling their eyes out and Cameron stunned and him also crying quietly. I never told anybody besides Kian about any of what I just said but all of it was true. Every word was true. 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Cameron said trying to get my trust once more and I know I'm extremely hurt and fragile broken down. I'm not ever letting Cameron in my trust unless he does something amazing to get it back and that's extremely hard to do knowing me. If you even ask Kian what I made him do which wasn't much but he did a lot for me. Even ask my friend Sam Pottorff. He'll tell you. 

"I know that's why I told you. By the way I only open up to people that I know and or trust so I don't know why I told you only a few people know any of that and the first people I told the emotional stuff to was Kian and Sam. I don't even know where Sam is but he helped me a lot along with Kian." I confessed even more and JJ and Shawn looked at me with even more tears in their eyes and all I could do was look at them all and finally JJ said something.\

"Pottorff, Sam Pottorff." I stared at him. How does he even know Sam?! I nodded and he called Kian and told him to bring Sam and I looked at him and a few minutes that felt like hours being stared down by Cameron and Shawn still crying and JJ waiting and texting someone the doors burst open with Kian running to my side along with someone who looked like somebody I remembered and then it hit me.

"Sam?"

"Carter?"