14

Carter's Pov.

I hopped into the passengers seat and Kian in the drivers seat and Sam was in the back. They both looked at me with sorrow. What did I do? Was it me? Oh god. JJ is gonna kill me. You know what screw it. I'm gonna live my life to the fullest know that sound like something that would be in a movie but I mean it. People aren't gonna know me as Jack Johnson's little sister. They're gonna know me as a fearless person who is open to the world. 

"What are you thinking about Carter?" Kian asked me snapping me out of my thoughts and I looked at him and I thought what the hell am I gonna say? I don't know? Did I ever tell you how helpful you are? Tell him you wanna change who you are. That's good, we'll go to the mall!

"We're going to the mall. I'm not gonna be known as Jack Johnson's little sister." I said confidently and he nodded and he glanced at Sam and he was smiling ear to ear. Well we've got their support we're good. Yes we are! You know what? We are gonna change everything!Totally agree. Good you didn't have a choice. You're already changing! Coolio! Now you have to start cussing if you really wanna change. Fuck off. I love the new us. Me too. 

"We're here. Carter here is some money, I'm glad you want to change how you are. In a good way." Sam said and he handed me my phone and I grabbed it. I want a new style. Let's go to Hollister, Vans, Converse, Hot Topic, and American Eagle, but first the salon! How'd you know those places? I do my research. Lol. I looked at how much money they gave me and it was literally 10,000 dollars! No way! I put the money in my pocket and grabbed my backpack. 

"Meet us in the food court at 3." Kian yelled after me and I looked back and smiled and he smiled back. I'm glad they support me. Let's go to salon! Yes! I walked into the mall and found a hair and nail salon and they were right next to each other and I mentally thanked whoever built this mall. But then I laughed at myself. I walked into the hair salon and and walked up to the front counter.

"Hey, can I help you?" The boy at he counter asked me and I looked at him and smiled and he laughed at me and I looked at him weirdly. 

"Can I get an Ombre?" I asked and he smiled and walked me back and he told me to wait. It took a while for somebody to come to my hair and I finally heard somebody walk up to me and I mentally smiled to myself and the person finally spoke. 

"Hey, I'm Lox and I'll be doing your hair! What would you like to do with it? By the way your beautiful. You remind me of my friend!" She claimed and I smiled at her she seemed really chill and I really liked her and I smily responded with.

"Hey Lox! I'm Carter and I would like an Ombre!" She nodded 

"I have one question." she nodded again 

"Who do I remind you of?" I asked and she looked and smiled. 

"Jack Johnson." She responded and I had to act like I didn't know my own brother I think not. I have to tell her I'm his twin he'll never do it. He didn't even tell the boys. Not even Gilinsky. They tell each other everything.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked and she nodded adding dye into my hair. 

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked once more and she nodded again

"I'm his twin." I whispered and she stared at me and I laughed she thought I was joking. She's funny.  If she wants proof I'll call JJ and ask him and she just finished my hair and I must say I look amazing and she handed me a piece of paper and walked away and the boy at the front  desk told me that my total was 50 dollars and I handed him the money and I walked to the nail salon and asked for black nails with flowers on the middle finger and I payed for that as well. I after a while I got a call from Kian.

Convo. 

Kiki- Hey where you at? Me and Sam are hungry.

Me- Go eat.

Kiki- Without you? Ok.Bye. Meet us at 4 then. 

Me- Peace Kiki.

End of Convo.

I walked into Vans and saw Matthew Espinosa. I walked into the store and I grabbed a pair of Maroon, Black, and White and a few beanies and crop tops and with my luck I ran into Matthew.

"Do I know you?" he asked and smiled and I looked at him, What to say? Got it!

"Depends, don't you know everyone?" I sassed and then Carter walked in. Seriously! I give up. I waved at him and walked to the register and payed, I walked back out and Matthew stopped me once more. 

"Carter?" he asked with sorrow. I didn't do anything. I looked at him with confusion and shook my head no.

"Who's Carter?" I asked and he looked at me with pity and walked away. That was close. I checked the time and it was 2:00 clock exactly and I walked into Hot topic and got some new shorts and some more crop tops and chokers bracelets and sweatshirts. I payed once more and I went into converse and got some black high top shoes, white high tops, red high tops, White low tops and left. I walked into the food court and found Kian and Sam. They noticed me and walked towards me. 

"Ready?" Sam asked me and I nodded. 

"Let's go home." Kian responded to my nod and we left for the car.