12

Carter's Pov.

"Carter?"

I was looking into the eye's of Samuel John Pottorff. The eye's of the boy I was once in love with. I didn't know why he ever left and I didn't know that Kian and him were still together. What else don't I know like let's be real here. I didn't know Kian was still alive. Sam and Kian were still together. Jack Edward Johnson is and was my brother this whole time and he knew.  I didn't know what to do. I was amazed. I reached for him and he came and he cradled me in his warm embrace and giant arms. I missed this. 

"Sam please don't ever let go." I whispered only loud enough for Sam to hear and he cradled me even tighter. I smiled into his chest and he smiled into my shoulder. I felt it and everyone thought it would be nice to leave me and Sam in this moment together. When he let go nobody was in the room and I really didn't  want to be alone. Sam headed for the door and I stoped him.  

"Sam?" He turned and nodded his head.

"Will you say with me?" I asked once more and he came to my side and got into the small hospital bed.

"Always." He whispered and I turned into his chest and I felt like the whole world stoped spinning on it's axes. I felt understood once more. I had my two best friends back. I smiled into his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his chest even more. 

"Good night, Sam." I whispered. 

"Good night, baby girl." he whispered back.

"I love you."

--Morning--

I was woke up by someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around to see Sam gone and JJ, Cameron, and Kian looking at me with shock in their eyes. I turned my head to see my heart rate and it was slowing down I started to freak out a little bit. I couldn't go back to sleep cause I be gone and I wouldn't wake up. My eyes were trying to close but I couldn't close them not yet. I was jolted forward when I saw Sam run into the room with tears in his eyes I could tell he had been crying but why?

"What happened?" I whispered and they all looked at me with shock and JJ sprung to life. Ok now I'm really confused. What happened. 

"You're heart slowed down and I was really worried about you. Cam was too." he said and tears dripping down his face and now I'm really confused. Why did Cameron care about me. Did he not catch the many insults I threw at him yesterday I mean really man if I was in his shoes I would just walk away now. But that's just me. Does he really think I'll forgive him? I might in a few years. But, that's not a long time for me at least.

"When can I leave?" I asked and JJ looked hurt and I really couldn't careless of what he thought right now. I just hate hospitals. To many bad memories here in this hospital to be exact. 

"Anytime." Kian replied and I slowly got up and Sam threw clothes at me and I caught them and I went into the bathroom and changed. I changed into black leggings and a black crop top with 99 Porttorff on the back in giant bold letters and I chuckled at that and I' assuming they heard because Sam chuckled too. I walked outside the bathroom and the boys looked at me like I was a ghost I ignored them and and threw my hair in a messy bun and walked to the front desk and sighed myself out and walked back to the room. 

"Sam! Kian!" I yelled and the turned to look back at me and they both nodded. 

"Can I stay with you guys for awhile?" I asked them and the nodded again I looked at JJ. He looked sad and I mentally laughed. He really thought I would spend another night with Cameron in the same house. Think again big brother. 

"I'll meet you guys at the house I've gotta get my stuff." They nodded I left the room and went to the parking garage and found the car and Cameron was in the back seat. I'm driving it looks like. 

"JJ and Shawn are riding with Sam and Kian." I said confidently and he nodded.

"Lets go."