19

Carter's Pov.

They all looked at me shocked. They all wanted to say something. I looked down and was about to say something and my phone started to buzz. I looked at it. It was Mark. He was calling me I answered the call and he started to yell at me and I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my board and ran out he door to the park once more and found a tree and I still had everything in my bag and my razor was in it I looked at it for a minute and it as already on my wrist. I immediately stopped and I looked at what I did. 9 cuts. JJ, Gilinsky, Cameron, Aaron, Taylor, Nash, Carter, Matt, Shawn. That's why. I dropped my arm and let the blood drip. I started to drift and I finally fell asleep.

It was early in the morning and I check my phone and it was 5:30 AM I got to the ground and skated to my house and opened the door to all sleeping boys, I started to film a vine. I turned it off. I couldn't they couldn't know about them, they won't know about them. I turned around to go up the stairs and through my door. I walked into my room and looked around. It was amazing the view of the balcony and in all it was beautiful.

"Carter?....Why are you up?" I sleepy Kian asked walking to the balcony with me and I wanted to ask him about the MagCon boys were here and he didn't know soooo. Like boi why were they here cause I know they don't give to shits about me. I looked down at my feet and something caught my eye. It was tattoo Kian had. It was my birthday in roman numerals March 24 1996. Looked at him about to question him until he looked down on my wrist and a tear slipped down his face. 

"Don't Tel." he cut me off

"Carter!" he gasped and broke down right in front of me. I got a sweatshirt and put it on so it covered them up and JJ, Sam, Jc, Cameron. Came to the room panicked. I pointed to Kian and they got him up and he started to mumble and I couldn't hear him. I didn't want to, I'm still the same girl with a terrible past that won't ever change. I can't ever change. I will always be known as Jack Johnson's little sister. Always known as the weak one. Using his fame. Getting what I want because I am his sister. 

"Why!" I yelled and everyone turned to me. I got a lot of mixed expressions. Well then