29

Carter's Pov.

Matthew grabbed my hoodie sleeve and pulled me into a hug and it felt as if he was never to let go. I loved this feeling it was the feeling of love. A feeling I have not felt in a long time. I mean yes Lele and Inanna loved me like I was apart of there families. But it wasn't the same as what I feel right now in the moment. It felt like I had never felt Jack or Matt and this felt like the first time with Cameron but it wasn't it was Matt my original I may have said Camron but that was only a drawing I acted as if it was Cameron from the beginning it was never Cameron it was Matthew.

"Do you know how long I've loved you Matthew?" I asked with compassion in my eyes hoping he'd share the same emotion in his eyes as he turned to look at me. We looked at each other, studying each other's eyes. Matt shrugged and I looked at him and he looked me.

"Since the beginning.." I mumbled and looked down at the bed sheet and blushed.He looked at me and smiled.He didn't show anything emotion other than excitement. He mumbled something and it sounded like. 

"I got an OG here." and he smiled at me as I looked down and I blushed and he pulled my head up and pulled me right to the end of his nose and I reached up and kissed the tip of his nose and he smiled and he pulled me down into a real kiss and I kissed him back. He pulled back onto the bed and he curled his arms around me and held me there for what felt like forever we layed in silence for a long time. It wasn't awkward it was just right.I loved it and Matthew was there right when I need him it was overall an amazing experience. 

I fell asleep it Matt's arms and after awhile my eyes opened. They were bloodshot. I couldn't breathe I couldn't move and all I could do was panic. I was sealed I couldn't breathe. It felt as if my lungs were being filled. I was choking on nothing air. Matt looked at me and picked me up and sprinted to his car.I was seeing spots all over. I couldn't see after awhile. There was little I could do. I was freezing, everything was frozen. I felt as if I was being frozen slowly. I knew if this was really happening I wouldn't make it for much longer but I'd have to fight for Matt. I felt as if I was being slammed to the ground multiple times over and over again. Like when I was little.

"Carter! Carter! CARTER! WAKE UP DON'T LET GO HOLD ON YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR I LOVE YOU! STAY STRONG!" I heard Matt faintly scream as people in masks pushed me down the hall. I blacked out then and there. I couldn't see my eyes slammed shut. I couldn't feel anything except for my lungs being filled it's not like anything I've ever experienced before. it wasn't normal. I felt my body being slammed down and rising up slammed down and rising again. It felt as if nothing would work the was it I'd die then and there. Nobody could save me I couldn't save them. I've let them all down by doing this. Except for my dad he's always wanted me dead I'm doing him a favor. 

I can't see. Everything is white, I'm tired of seeing white. I hear something in the distance but, I'm not sure. But I know I've been here before. It's like the place you go before you die, it's kinda like an option you have. usually someone you love is here or some cheesy shit like that. I don't really remember anything. I don't feel anything but pain. every time I try breathing it's like I'm slipping away faster and faster. It's not the best feeling in the world but t happens. I saw something in the near distance but I couldn't pin point it. There was many moments in my life I could look at but this one moment was going off in my mind. 

*Flashback*

"You and you're mother look a lot alike in that dress." he whispered into my ear and kept circling the bed I was tied to. I couldn't see, I was blindfolded. I had bandanas on all four limbs of mine tying me down. 

"I do?" I asked him trying to see where his voice was in the room. I didn't have to look very far, he was onto top of me. He kissed my kissed lips aggressively. His hands traveled down my body and around every curve. Groping everything I had to offer. He ripped my dress off me and in two. It was my favorite dress. It was ruby red, with black lacing tracing a beautiful design. It was my mother's. He slowly took off my panties and bra carefully moving piece of my body and taking everything in his hands. For a minute he had stopped touching me, in a split second I was screaming in pain. 

"STOP! PLEASE! AGHHH! STOP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs which only made him speed up and put me in more pain than normal. He stopped for a few seconds taking out his penis and leaving it out. Within a minute I was filled with something else. He licked me up and down top to bottom finally putting his tongue in me. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed. The door slammed open, I couldn't see but I heard yelling of words I couldn't understand . I heard something slam down shattering all around. I heard footsteps rushing over. I felt someone untie me from all conners and take off my blindfold. To reveal Kian standing over me tears streaming down his face onto my completely naked body. I jumped into his arms and he grabbed me and held me tight. Naked or not he loved me for me. At least I thought.