The Text - Chapter Five

PLAY THE SONG ABOVE AFTER SCOTT'S POV

---

---

SCOTT'S POV

Once leaving Hayley I went after Isaac. I warned him, I told him to keep her out of the supernatural world. She has no idea what has been going on in our group and I would prefer to keep it that way. We need at least one person with some sanity in their life.

I heard their whole conversation. Why was she going to the hospital? I knew something was up with her. She has been acting weird for a while now and everyone's been noticing. 

I walked out the school and sure enough there was Isaac. Anger shot throughout me as I furiously approached him. A scowl painted itself on my face, "I was wondering how long it would take until you came after me." He smirked at me. The fury in my stomach bubbled from his smug look and I balled my hands into fists. 

"I told you to stay away from her," I grunted and took a step closer to him.

"You can't tell me what to do Scott; she is going to find out sooner or later." He deviously replied, putting his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket.

I knew he was nothing but trouble. Derek has been taking people and adding them into his pack. First Erica, then Isaac and I know he has taken someone else I just can't figure out who. I tried to get Derek to stop turning people from the school into his little side kicks and I had a bad feeling Hayley was soon going to get involved.

"We left her out of this because we are trying to protect her!" I yelled at him and felt my pulse begin to rise.

Isaac soon began walking over to me, "Well maybe you need to stop protecting her and find out what's wrong with her, what other reason would she be going to the hospital and lying to you all about going somewhere else!" He raised his voice. I could hear his heart begin to pick up speed.

I felt the glow in my eyes form, "Just leave her out of this," I stated and flicked my claws out, "Or I will take matters into my own hands."

He wasted no time in repeating my actions and whipped out his claws, "You can't tell me what to do! Derek needs another member and since she is probably dying what better way to get another pack member." He grinned slyly at me. I wouldn't let them take her; I would protect her at all costs to not let her get swept up in this world.

The bell rang interrupting our heated feud and I walked back into the school realising I missed my next class.

However, Isaac's words struck a cord in me. If Hayley was sick or dying why couldn't I smell it on her. Normally when someone is dying I could smell it off them like I did with Gerard. A feeling of confusion washed over me, what was going on with Hayley?

---

---

HAYLEY'S POV

I was currently sitting in Maths next to Stiles. After Scott left me, Stiles told me he didn't show up to class. My gut was telling me he had gone and done something to Isaac, and I was worried.

"Do you know where he went?" Stiles raised a brow at me and I shook my head.

"After he finished checking up on me he said he had to sort something out..." I drifted off and looked down at my maths textbook, looking at all the different symbols and equations I still had to work out.

Stiles sighed before saying, "He better not do something stupid."

"Stiles this is Scott we are talking about-" I was cut off by the sound of my phone buzzing, I looked down and saw my Aunt's name.