Game Changer - Chapter Nineteen

---

---

It's been at least a week and I haven't seen Stiles. I know for a fact he hasn't been kidnapped, since Scott and I texted him repeatedly until he confessed he just needed some time away from school.

I wouldn't blame him though, first his dad, now Lydia, everything just plain sucked.

I didn't realise how badly everything was affecting him. This whole situation was crap and all I want to do is run away and leave. I couldn't imagine what Stiles was going through.

Not only has Stiles been missing but Erica and Boyd have gone AWOL. Derek is secretly worried, I heard him thinking about them the other day; the big bad wolf does have feelings after all.

Things with Isaac have been okay I guess. Ever since the night I told him everything he has been more protective, I don't know if I like it or not.

I mean it is cute he wants to be there for me, but I don't want to feel as if I need to rely on him.

He still doesn't know how much I like him, and I have no clue if he even likes me.

Sometimes I get this vibe that he thinks of me like his little sister. I always want to be around him, and for the past couple of days I've been trying to get some distance. I can't get too close with him. I'm not risking my heart being broken again.

I shut my locker door as the bell rang and noticed Isaac walking over to me. I instantly sped out of the school. I just knew he would want to ask me why I had been avoiding him, but I'm not dealing with that confrontation right now.

Instead I went to find Allison, since Isaac had my car keys to my car. I found her about to get into her car before I rushed over to her, "Allison-" I panted from the sudden sprint, "can I get a lift to Stiles house?"

She gave me a small chuckle and nodded, "Yeah sure, come on in." I gave her a thankful smile and plopped into the black leather seat, before clicking my seat belt into place.

Allison started the engine and slowly pulled out of the parking lot.

I saw Isaac standing next to my car and our eyes locked, before he started to come towards us, "Drive, Allison!" I yelled at her and she gave me a funny look. I then looked out the window to see Isaac walking faster towards us. "Go!" I yelled again and she drove out of the parking lot in lightning sped.

"You going to tell me what that was about?" Allison cocked her head to me, before focusing back on the road.

"No," I sighed and rested my elbow on the window of the car.

"I need to find out what is going on with you, Isaac is freaking out."  She thought.

I let out a groan, "Seriously, I can hear you thinking."

"Okay sorry, but it is true, Isaac asked me if I knew why you were avoiding him and I wasn't sure. Care to share with me?" I didn't say anything back to her, instead I ignored her and stared out the window. "You like him don't you?"

My head immediately snapped towards her, "What? How do you know this?"

"Doesn't matter, but I know Isaac is freaking out that he has done something wrong. Why are you doing this to him?"

"I-I'm scared okay Allison. I have never liked someone the way I like Isaac." I confessed and felt the weight lift off my shoulders finally admitting the true reason.

"You know he is a good guy, maybe a little cocky and perverted, but still a good guy. He wouldn't do anything to hurt you." She revealed and I knew she was right.