Taking A Break - Chapter Thirty- Five

---

---

Thursday...

Sitting on the couch watching re-runs of Friends with Isaac has become one of my favourite things to do with him, in our limited spare time. 

Erica recently had a talk to me again and mentioned she was finally going to tell Isaac and Derek about them leaving tomorrow morning. It still hasn't hit me that they are both leaving and I don't want them to.

I just feel bad for them because of what is Derek going to say, let alone how the hell he is going to react. One thing was for sure I wouldn't be there to find out in the morning.

Intertwining our fingers, my body snuggled up next to Isaac, I looked up at him, "Just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving tomorrow morning earlier than normal, I have to do some research in the library."

"Why can't you just do research at lunch?" He groaned and rubbed his thumb over mine.

I sighed at him, "Because, I want to get it over and done with so I don't have to worry about this history paper due in a couple of weeks."

"Okay," He complied kissing my forehead gently.

"Now be quiet Ross and Rachel are about to have a really cute scene together." Feeling him roll his eyes at me without even having to look made me scoff, but a smile still managed to find its way onto my face.

The next morning my eyes shot open and I was out the door within minutes. Arriving to school an hour early definitely was something I hated doing, but I didn't want to deal with the awkward atmosphere that would form when Boyd and Erica revealed their future plans.

However, I didn't lie to Isaac I needed to go to the library to get some desperately needed history books. I was hoping they would aid me through my essay.

Half an hour into my searching/research the feeling of my phone buzzing in my back pocket grabbed my attention instead. 

Erica: Isaac is looking for you...

My stomach churned, he probably knew now that I knew. Letting out a huff of air I awaited his arrival knowing he would be coming straight here to yell at me.

Almost right on cue I heard the library doors burst open and my eyes met Isaac's. His footsteps were loud marching right towards me. 

"Steel!" He shouted at me and pointed a finger directly at me. before he wasted no time in marching towards me.

I put my hand on his chest and put my pointer finger to my lip before shushing him, "This is a library," I whispered towards him and felt a smirk take place on my lips.

Me being super smart, I knew he would react this way and that's why I chose to sit in the library. The place people are constantly nagged to be quite. 

I grabbed the denim jacket he was wearing and tugged him into a bookshelf aisle. "Are you kidding me!" He raised his voice again, but my finger snapped to his lips again. "Are you kidding me?" He whispered angrily.

"Is this about Erica and Boyd?"

"You knew and you didn't tell me." His voice raised slightly while trying to maintain a whisper.

I gave him a small nod, "Yes I knew, and you know why, because Erica knew I wouldn't act like a buffoon like you are right now." 

He scoffed angrily, "I thought we were past the secrecy."

"Okay if you are seriously gonna argue about this I'm leaving." I rolled my eyes and brushed past him. Isaac quickly grabbed my wrist pulling me back.