Heal - Chapter Twenty

When you see *** play the song above, it is very important to play the song and read a certain scene down below.

Enjoy xx

---

---

A few hours later Isaac had still made no progress. He was coming in and out of his conscious state, and I was terrified.

My hand tightened its grip around his. I felt him squeeze my hand in return, "You can do this," I whispered to him, "you have to do this." I tried to say to him, but I didn't know if it was more for my comfort or his.

The door slammed opened to reveal Scott and Derek, "What are you guys doing here?" I asked and stood up from the uncomfortable chair.

"We are breaking Isaac out of hospital." Scott informed me and my eyes snapped towards Derek.

"This is insane, why break him out, he needs to stay here to get medication and be in constant care." I rambled trying to piece together why they wanted to do this.

Derek walked over and nodded at Scott, "We have a way to fix him, but we can't do it... here" He drifted off before effortlessly lifting Isaac over his shoulder. Scott had his head outside the door, I was assuming he was checking if the coast was clear or not.

Scott turned around to face Derek and gave him a quick nod. Derek walked out of the room and I slowly trailed behind them. "W-What's going on..." Isaac softly mumbled, with his eyes closed.

I walked closer behind Derek and brushed the hair out of his eyes, "We are taking you home, we have a plan." I smiled at him as we walked into the elevator.

It wasn't long till we were in the car and Isaac was back on my lap, with me stroking his face, while my other hand held on tightly to his.

Derek pulled up in his black car and we all headed upstairs. It was as if the world was just slowing down for me. I felt dizzy, my stomach was churning, what on earth was this boy doing to me?

Derek softly laid him on his bed before turning to me, "Scott and I are going to travel downtown to hopefully find this antidote Deaton has told us about."

I nodded my head and pressed my lips together, Derek then headed towards the door leaving Scott and I, "Are you going to be alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, just be safe okay." I told him and pulled him into a hug.

"I know you really like Isaac and I'm going to do everything I can to save him."

I pulled out from his warm hold and chuckled, "Since when did you start to like Isaac."

"Since, I noticed how much you like him and how much he cares about you." Something about his words stung a little, and my heart slowly shattered in my chest. I felt hurt, in all honesty I was expecting him to say 'how much he likes you,' but who was I kidding.

Scott must've of noticed my saddened expression when he cupped my chin, "I'm going to do everything I can to get that antidote. I promise." I knew he would keep his word from the way he looked at me. He had this look of determination in his eyes.

He didn't say anything else to me before he left as well. I let out a sigh, and softly crept over to Isaac's room. No one had shut his door, he just laid there in pain. It was written all over his face; even though his eyes were closed, I could tell, I could always tell.

I felt myself heating up, anger was building up in me. "This is your fault Hayley, you shouldn't of let him get so close to you." I whispered to myself and stamped out of his room. I walked into my room and changed into some leggings and a sports bra. I tossed my hair into a tight high pony tail and marched out to the punching bag.