Her Scream - Chapter Twenty - Seven

---

---

HAYLEY'S POV

I sat on the cold ground watching the blood drip from my wrists. My cuts were heavily deep, my vision was blurry, I hadn't eaten since I was taken. I had turned too many, my powers had been overused, I couldn't describe the pain other than feeling empty and numb.

Peter wouldn't stop, he kept on going saying his plan was nearly set in place. I hated being controlled, having no power over myself. I felt a tear roll down my eye. I went to lift my wrist to wipe it, but I couldn't the chains were too short, and it only pierced my skin deeper.

I groaned in pain and felt myself start to whimper, I don't know how much longer my body would be able to hold on. I was freezing cold down in the basement, my body was hyperventilating.

I tried taking deep breaths, but my body wasn't cooperating. "Come on Hayley just hold on," I tried to tell myself. My hope was decreasing by the minute, and no doubt I was positive I would die down here.

The sound of footsteps approaching made my head snap up feebly, I could barely make out who it was. My head was dizzy and my vision was blurry. "Oh Hayley you don't look so well," He chuckled and I immediately knew who it was.

"Peter please, I don't know how many more I can do." I tried to tell him as my voice shook.

"This is the last one for now,"

I blinked a few times before my eyes slowly started to adjust to my surroundings and the new Mental Wolf in front of me.

I felt my pulse quicken and my eyes widen when I realized which particular wolf it was. "N-no please don't make me change him." I pleaded.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice." I can make out the evil smirk place on his lips. I couldn't do it, I didn't want to change Sheriff Stilinski. He is all Stiles has, "You're a monster Peter." I snarled at him.

"You say that like it is a bad thing sweetheart." He said and cupped my chin. I tried to bite his hand but he jerked it away, "Uh, uh uh not so fast." he slowly waved his pointer finger at me.

"Now I command you-" He began.

"No Peter please."

He cleared his throat, "I command you-"

"PETER STOP DON'T DO THIS!" I yelled at him.

"SHUTUP," He yelled back at me and I choked on my breath. "I COMMAND YOU TO TRICK-"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed so loud using the last little bit of strength I had left.

Peter went to open his mouth once again, "I COMMAND YOU TO TRICK-"

"Stop!" Except this time it wasn't me, my head snapped towards the steps and I saw Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia and Isaac descending them before running towards me.

Just seeing them made my heart beat a little faster, and the last bit of hope I had left reignite. "I command you to control their bodies to freeze!" Peter commanded me and I looked towards them trying to fight the control he had over me. It was no use, I connected to them all and froze their bodies in place. "Hayley!" Isaac shouted at me, I could see the pain in his eyes as he looked at me.

"Now since you are all here, why don't we watch this beautiful thing. Say goodbye to your Dad Stiles." Peter beamed.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and waited for Peter's next command.

"I COMMAND YOU TO TRICK THIS MENTAL WOLF'S-" Peter was interrupted when Lydia let out a horrific screaming making everyone want to cover their ears. I saw Peter drop the crystal. Then it hit me, Lydia was never frozen in the first place. But how was that even possible?