Mistakes and Pancakes - Chapter Thirty - Seven

---

---

Waking up with Isaac in the morning is one of my favourite things, but right now lying in bed listening to Scott and Allison fighting was not what I expected my morning to be like.

Isaac and I woke up to their bickering and had been listening for at least 20 minutes. However, I couldn't hear them because they were whisper fighting, as they probably didn't want to wake the others up.

Isaac was eavesdropping whilst I used my vision to see the visuals of them fighting. Scott's room was right above ours and I'm assuming they had spent the night together. "Allison just said last night was a mistake." Isaac started.

I turned to Isaac whose bed hair was the cutest thing in the world, he desperately needed a haircut, "No, you don't think they slept together?" I quickly replied.

"I'm not sure, I'm guessing. What's going on in the room?"

I focused on my vision and Scott was holding both of Allison's hands before she pushed them away and walked to the other side of the room, "Scott is trying to console her but she is pushing him away. Wait-she is now walking to the other side of the room, shaking her head. What is she saying?"

"Scott said, We have to talk about our problems sooner or later Allison, please just give us a chance again. I'm so confused didn't you tell me she wanted to get back together with him?"

"Yeah she was all excited about it. What the hell happened last night?" I pondered and furrowed my brows.

Isaac nosed began to sniff, "Something smells good from the kitchen, you want to go down?"

I nodded quickly and pushed the sheets away from me, clambering out of the massive bed. Isaac walked over to the dresser and grabbed my dressing gown that I had laid out on it. He gently picked it up and brought it to me. Turning around I let him slip the soft fabric over my body and we headed down the stairs.

"Oh hello, welcome to the Stiles and Lydia cooking show!" Stiles bubbly greeted us. His hair was slightly ruffled. Lydia and him were both wearing aprons, however Stiles had batter smeared all over the front of his.

Lydia laughed at Stiles remark, "Cooking with him was a big mistake, he won't shut up." She rolled her eyes before flipping over a pancake.

Isaac threw an arm around my shoulder and gave me a small squeeze, "Smells amazing guys. How did you all slee-"

The creaking of someone coming down the stairs made everyone's attention drift from me to Scott who slowly walked down the stairs, his shoulders hunched over. "Morning," He awkwardly replied.

"I'll be back," I informed everyone and ascended the stairs towards Scott's room.

Not bothering to knock I barged right in, sniffs came from Allison who sat on the bed with her fists balled up, "Hey, you want to talk?"

"A-about what?" She sniffed and adverted her eyes away from me.

I sighed and sat next to her on the bed, "Don't play dumb, Isaac and I heard you this morning fighting. Care to tell me why last night wasn't a fairy tale?"

She doesn't reply, instead another tear rolls down her face and I rubbed her arm, "Last night w-was a fairy tale." She mumbled.

"Then I don't see the reason why you guys were fighting?"

She took a long deep sigh, "We talked and reminisced about old times and how we still had feelings. One thing lead to another and we starting making out on the beach, which then proceeded back inside and we um...Slept together."