Chapitre 5

Aiden pov : 

Really ... it was a bad idea ... a very bad idea . Letting klaus help me was the worst thing i have ever done . At that moment ,  when he told that he was going to help me , i felt special ... it was the first time that someone tried to help me . I couldn't refuse that offer . I know that i'm going to suffer but yesterday night i couln't think right . 

I rolled in my bed then i grabbed Trico and cuddled with him . This cat is soo cute , he had big eyes that reminded me of klaus's eyes . Trico began to purrs and licked my face making me laugh . Then someone noched the door making me jump out of the bed , i walked to the door and opened it  ... 

" It's nine a.m get the fuck up " he said " i'm hungry so make breakfast " . I didn't want to respond at that he was being mean for no resean like always . So i went down stair and began make becon and eggs  suddenly i felt someone touch my neck making me turn around . 

" What's this red marks , some rough sex with your boyfriend " he said following the marks with his finger , i slapped his hand with a hateful look . 

" Keep your hands to yourself , alpha " i told him  going back to what i was doing . All of a sudent he puted his hands on my waist and puted his head on my shoulder . What is he doing ? This is awkward ... he was soo rude than so friendly ... friendly ? Does friends even do this ? . 

" You didn't answer my question , i'm not the most patient person,  you know ? " . 

Is he joking or what ? he doesn't remember strangling me twise ? . I puted the things that i was cooking in plates and went to the living room . I puted the plates on table than i sat , klaus followed me in and sat too . He was looking at me , was he attending an answer from me or what ? This is ridiculous ... what a crazy guy . 

" In case you didn't remember what happened to me i'll tell you , you're the one who did this " i said pointing to my neck " You stregled me... twise to be exact  "  . He almost looked shoked hearing that . He kept looking at me with wide eyes . 

" Do you have anger issues or something ? " i teased him while smiling . He didn't say a singel thing and beggen to eat . That made me even more  unconfortable ... .

When we finished , i cleaned everything and fed Trico . Klaus told me that he had things to do and that he will be back soon . So I decided to finish the book that i was currently reading since there was no one to bother me . I sat on the couch and took a sip of my tea . The house's door oppened and Eric , klaus's father entred . I got up and greeted him . 

" Are you okay ? klaus came to my office and told me that he wasn't feeling good . Did you guys fight ? " he asked with concert . " Did he hit you or hurted you in anyway ? " .

" No , i'm okay " i lied covering my neck with my hand  , i didn't want to get into more trouble with klaus .
" His birthday comming  so he is very stressed , he will finally meet his mate " he said with a wide smile " you may not know but a wolf in this period will be very agressesive and rude , so be careful " .  So that idiot is going to be 21 years old soon  ? I feel sorry for his mate , but i'm quite thankful about it , if he find his mate that's mean that i can be free . That made me  happy 
" Sure , he must be very nervous about it " i told him ." i'll try my best not to anger him " i joked .

  " He will get a little possesive over a someone  in this period , and that person will be his mate , his wolf will feel the pull towred her  and when he will turn 21 klaus will discover that " he told me . i truthly fell sorry for whoever will be his mate , thinking about a possesive and agressive klause make me fear for my life .                                         
Suddenly Eric's phone began to ring so he picked it up than he looked at me with a comforting face .
" Sorry aiden but i need to go , i have a very important meeting " he said then rushed out of the house . I went back to what i was doing . The book was quite intresting  and i was already at the last page .
After one hour or so , klaus came back home . He looked more relaxed then earlier .

" When would you like to began the trainning pup ?" He asked all of a sudden making me look at him with questionning eyes . Then he grabed my wrist and dragged me out of the house , in the garden . This house was in the middle of nowhere , there was no other houses around here . The outside was quite beautiful .
" So since you have a body of a girl and the power of a little kid i'll go easy on you ." He said with a serious tone . " But first , show me what you got "
" huh ? "
" fight me "he said , i kept staring at him " come on hit me "

Was he serious right now ? Or was he being sarcastic . I didn't move , i didn't know what to do . So when i saw him taking steps towred me i took steps back . I was terrified . 
" So imagine i'm a rougue comming to rip you apart , what will you do ? "
" I don't know what to do , run away  maybe?" I said sarcasticly . He puched me making me fall on my butt,  i hissed in pain .
" And now what do you do , Beg him to spaire you ? " he scremed at me " or maybe let him do whatever he wants with this body ? that will suit you better ". I avoided to look at him , he was discusting ... 

" So in your human form you can't fight , what about your wolf form " i gave him a hateful look , he know that i don't know how to shift .  "Sorry aiden i forgot that  you don't have a wolf form ." he teased me .                                                                                                       I managed to get up and glared at him . I don't need his help ... i don't need anyone help  . I was going to go back in the house when he grabbed my wrist and made me turn aroud then i ... i felt the pain on my cheek ... he slapped me ... did he ? At that moment i lost my controle ... i was shaking and tryed to escape but he was holding my wrist so tight . 

" What are you feeling now ? shame or anger " he grabbed my chin with his other hand and made me look at him . " Tell me aiden what does it feel to be useless ? "  

what is he doing ? how can he be this arrogant ... does he like seeing people like this . At that moment i keep telling myself escape ... escape from him ... escape from this pack , from the hate Suddenlly i felt my bones crack . I felt  fangs and sharp teeth  in my mouth . Klaus relesed me and i beggen to run , i ran as fast as i could .I'm going to get out of this territory and i'll never come back here . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hello there ^^ I hope you liked this chapitre ! 

  Don't forget to comment and vote ^-^   

Thanks for reading and i'll see you in the next chapitre .