chapitre 20

So there is not that much of "sex" in this chapitre but if you are easily triggered don't read it ... 

Aiden pov :

When we arrived in front of his car ... I stayed quiet . I was anxious , I didn't know what to do . Should I go with him and believe him or should I run for it an try to find Emy by myself and make sure she's okay , then I'll go find Axel secondly cause I'm sure he wouldn't dare to hurt him . Part of me is afraid that he will actually lie to me and use them to make me go back with him . I need to make my own desicions ... He opened the door for me but I shut it violently . He looked at me with a questionning look ...

"Let's find her before going back to the pack " I said not avaiding his gaze .

"I told you she will there with Luke " he answered, he looked quite annoyed .

"I don't really trust you with this " I whispered , I didn't thought that he will hear me but he did . Part of me was sure of the place where she will be ... If I had to run away from a guy who is 6'3 and who is build like wall ... and who will actually rip me apart if I made him angry , I will probably go to a place that is crowded or a place that I know ,cause he will never dare to kill me in front of all those people . But ....let's be honest ... you can't run away forever . But maybe she succeeded so where did she go... the bakery . I needed to go there , I'm sure of this . When I started to walk I felt him grab my shoulder and pull me toward him ...

"Where do you think you're going Aiden ?" he asked while going back to the car , I tried to stop him but I couldn't , this guy was way much stronger then I was .

"Come with me then ." I said happily thinking that it was most genius thing that I thought about "Klaus please , I want to make sure she is okay ". I felt him let go of my hand and look at me . So... is it a yes ?. I was so happy to go find her that I didn't even thought of what I was doing at the moment . I gave him a smile and grabbed his hand . When I started to walk , he was right beside me ... I felt so small compared to him , he made me feel insecure but I , somehow , felt safe with him . I walked as fast as I could while the cold air hit my face ... when we arrived I let go of his hand and opened the door of the bakery . When we entred , I scanned the room and when I saw her face , I felt my heart flutter . But she didn't saw me , she was too busy looking at an other person , I looked at the opposie side of her and saw Luke staring at her with a hateful look . I called her name , when our eyes met she jumped on me while kissing my cheeks . She puted her hands around my neck and then started to cry ...

"I thought that you were going to die !" she managed to said while crying uncontrollably. " You're okay right , he didn't hurt you " . she tried to lift my shirt but I grabbed her hands making her look at me ." Did he give you bruises ?"

"Stop it Emy " I said sofly " I'm fine , now let's go back together okay ?"

"Why would we go back with them ?" she asked . I took a deep breath and looked away .

"We don't have a choice ... we need to go "

"With those fuckers ? why not running away an other time ?"

"He has Axel ... he made him go to the pack with one of his member . he just uses him to pressure me ". I said trying my best to stay calm . I held her hand and started to walked back to where Klaus where ... She was giving them such vicious looks . Klaus tried to grab my hand but she slapped his hand as soon as it touched me . I was in the middele of them , I felt the tension between them . They hated each other , that for sure ... But when you hate Klaus , it's better to not show it .

"What are you trying to do ?" I wishpered making sure for them to not listen .

"I'll fucking make that bitch regret " she said out loud while looking at him . He was about to stap her but I pushed her and got slapped instead . It was so painful ... it felt like my cheek was burning . People inside the bakery were looking at me , some of them were shoked and some were pitying me with their looks . Many of them tried to move but they just froze in place ... Why would they bother help me ... Why would they try to do so after seeing who they were going to confront . I rushed out of there with them right after me , I couldn't take it anymore . I hated their looks , the way they were looking at me made me ...disgusted . When I looked in front of me I saw Lucas ... as if the situation wasn't enough complicated . He gave me a soft smile and I did the same . But he gave me a questionning look after seeing the red spot on my cheek , I tried to cover it with my hand but he grabbed it and examinated the spot , when he touched it , I hissed in pain and looked away ...