chapitre 6

Aiden pov : 

It has been four days since i ran away and literally i don't even know where i am right now .            I was happy about finally being able to transform into my wolf form , i can be like the other pack member now . Talking about my pack ... i wonder if they found out about me running away . They probobly didn't . And what about klaus , what did he do after that ? nothing i guess . 

I was hunting a little rabbit when i heard groans ... i looked around and saw three wolf ... three big wolf . They were looking at me while showing me their fangs . One of them started to take steps towred me making me take steps back . If i stay here i'm dead  so i started to run . But they were faster than me , one them bitten my arm with such a strength making me fall  instantly . I felt blood flowing from my arm , i tried to get up but i fall on the floor with a whimper , the pain was killing me . My vision started to get  blurry , then i fall into darckness ...

When i woke up i was in a room . It was a pretty big room , i already knew that i wasn't in my pack . I shifted back into my human form and wore the clothers that were on the bed . I had stitches on my arm and for some reason it didn't hurt , they gave me pain killer . I sat on the bed and waited for someone to enter and explaine to me why is this pack treating me like a guest  . They are going to kill me or worst make me their slave or abuse me , that made me scared . After long minutes someone acctually came in . It was a huge guy . I got up and looked at him with worried eyes as he pointed out of the room . 

" He is waiting for you so don't be worried " he said with a soft smile . He ? who was waiting for me ? at this moment , i asked myself too much questions . I followed him to an other room without saying anything , is he going to kill me now ?  . When we entred  the room , i saw him ... klaus . I never though i will be this happy to see him one day . I was smiling , i felt like i was going to cry right now . I was going his way when someone held me by my wrist  , it was the guy from before . I looked at klaus and i froze in flace ... he was angry ... or should i say furious . The guy was steel holding me , i pushed him but i connot escape , i wanted klaus to help me , i wanted to feal safe . But he didn't move a bit he  just kept  looking at me . He had a blank expression yet i didn't care i just wanted to be by his side . I kept trying to escape but the guy didn't move a bit . 

" A rogue isn't allowed in the same room of his previous alpha , so calm down pup " the guy said coldly . A rogue ? ... i was considered as a rogue ? no , no why ? . So i was packless now ? I though that he came for me but i was wrong ... he only came to so he could kill me by himself . What an idiot am i for thinking that . The guy puched me making me fall on my knees on the cold floor , i didn't even try to get up . I kept looking at the floor , i didn't want anyone to see me this way ... i felt so down and hopeless .                                                                              
" So what are you going to do with this klaus ? " the guy asked " i would like to have him as mine " ... hearing that made me cringe and look at klaus . I tried to say something but the words didn't come out .This is discusting .

"Be patient  Marke " klaus said . I think that i already know this name .. i think that Marke is the alpha of the bloody moon pack . This pack is also strong like klaus's pack .

" Can you leave us alone Marke, i think there is a lot of things we need to talk about " he said looking at me . Marke got up and walked out of the room without a word . I stayed quite avoiding eyes contact with him . I still cannot believe that he called me a rogue . What was i even expecting from a stranger ? My hopes are way too hight .

" Look what do we have here " he got up and walked tawred me ." you are so useless don't you think , everything that you do gets you into even more trouble "
I felt angry  cause he know that i'm feeling down but he choose to keep going .
"Pack member like you shouldn't exist , you should be ashamed "

"Alpha like you shouldn't exist niether " i put my hand over my mouth after saying that , i didn't mean to say that . He didn't say anything he just kept looking at me with wide eyes . Then he went back and sat on the coutch

"I'm thinking of the right punishement for you  "
What ? Punishmenent ? The
people who run away without permission are killed or what ?... i got up and took steps back
"You c-can't... i haven't done enything wrong "

" Treating your alpha like shit , and running away aren't good reseons for you ? "

"I-i'm s-sorry ... klaus i'm soo sorry " at this moment i was shaking violently .

" I don't want you in my pack enymore Aiden , you will stay here with marke " he said coldly " be greatful that someone accepted you in their pack  "

"I don't want to stay with that pervert , klaus please i'm sorry "

"My feelings are hurt you know beautiful " someone said , i looked behind me and saw Marke at the door . He walked towred me and puted his hands on my hips making me froze in place , i looked at klaus but he didn't seem to care , he got up and walked out of the room . I was shoked , is this is the end ? Is this guy going to make me his ... i can't even think about that . Suddenly i felt something wet travel down my neck , this guy licked my neck . I puched him and ran the door but it was loked i called his name , i begged for him to come back and to forgive me , i told him that i was useless and that i'm an idiot . But no one came , i fall on the floor and began to cry uncontrolablly. After long minutes i managed to get up  . Trears were still falling i wiped them away and looked around me . Then i met with Marke's eyes .

"W-what a-are you g-going t-to do w-with me " i said with a shaky voice .

" Don't worry i'm not going to do it with you , i'm not that cruel " he said while getting up and walking towred me ." When klaus told me that he was going to kill you i couldn't accept it so i told that i will ravish you . But i wan't " .

When he finally arrived in front of me he wipped my tears than he huged me , i was shoked at first but i think that i need this so i huged him back ... i think that my life here will be better .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there ^-^  i hope you liked this chapitre !

Sorry for the mistakes that i may made .

Thanks for reading and i'll see you it the next chapitre .