chapitre 23

Aiden pov : 

We kept looking at each other . All of a sudden he grabbed her arm and got her out of the house as she kept telling him what does the night that they spend together meant ... Me in the other hand stayed still waiting for someone to come out of somewhere laughing , telling me that it was a prank ... yet it didn't happen , at this moment the sound of my heart was the only thing that I could hear , the only thing that made me feel alive , the only thing that kept me hanging on ... What is this feeling ?  It was one of those times you feel a sense of loss, even though you didn't have something in the first place. I guess that's what disappointment is ... a sense of loss for something you never had . I never truthfuly had him yet it felt as if I did ...There are so many things that I want so badly to tell him but I just can't  , I was just shoked .And I want to tell him about everything but I can't because I couldn't stand for him to have that look on his face all the time. I don't want  him to look at me and think that I'm hurt because of what he did . And at a moment like that reality hit you so hard that you don't know what to do or what to say  , because you're in front of Klaus ... Am not afraid of him ... I'm afraid of what he may do to the people that I'm attached to . What irritated me most in that entire situation was the fact that I wasn't feeling humiliated, or annoyed, fooled or even betrayal is was the fact that he could  do it with someone else ... I saw him walk back toward me , he tried to touch me but I slaped his hand as hard as I could .

  "How could you do that to me?" I repeat. I don't have to itemize. He knows what I speak of.  

"Aiden just calm down-"

"What is you point ? What is you fucking point ?" I yelled at him 

"She is a pack member" He said as he puted his hands on my uper arms " Just a simple pack member " 

"I'd trust you a hell of a lot more if you didn't refer to her as a pack member when we both know she was a hell of a lot more". I said while trying to get away from him .His fingerprints covered my skin. Trying to hold me closer to him .

"Aiden , nothing happened , She's lying " He tried to explane ... 

"How did you feel about it ? I hope you enjoyed it at least " I sarcasticaly said 

"Nonsense Aiden, it was all a misunderstanding. We just need to talk about it." . My stunned amazement quickly gave way to anger. 

"I don't think I misunderstood what she said , you fucker " 

 "Aiden, what do you want me say ? do you want me to tell you that she caught me in a moment of weakness and she wouldn't take no for an answer . Is that what you want to hear ? sorry to tell you this , but it didn't happen . You only want to hear it just so you could have a reason to fucking  leave me again "  He simply said ... but while hearing the last part my hand moved on its own , I slaped him as hard as I could yet I didn't want to end the conversation ... He looked at me with a hateful look . Yet I didn't feel anything ... how can I stay angry with him for being what he is? I was, after all, his mate, and I chose him and forgave him ... So that what I deserve ... this is what I get in return ?.

"Tell me," I said."Who it was , that you had an affair with." He looked at me for few seconds 

"Just stop it already . I told you nothing happened ." he said with a harsh tone 

"You can fool some of the people all of the time , but you can not fool me that easily"   

"I never lie," he said while aproaching me with confident steps . "At least not to those I love."  

"You're the worst liar I've ever met. Do you think that I'm some desesperate id-"

"Stop it ! just stop !" He screamed as he grabbed the collar of my shirt ." You make me go insane , you just make me want t-" he didn't even continue as me grabbed my neck and pushed me on the couch . He ripped my shirt with such force that all the buttons went flying . I looked at him as his eyes kept fixing me ...