chapitre 15

Aiden's pov :

Empty... that's how i felt . I felt used and dirty . I felt disgusted with myself . I hated myself for not reacting in the right way ... and for not feeling the right way . I don't know what to feel anymore . So many things happened to me ... so many awful things happened to me ... they changed me into a completely different person . I was broken to the point where i didn't know how to feel anymore . I lost everything ... i have nothing left , they took everything away from me . They broke me , they made me become the personthat i am right now  ... but why can't i feel angry ? why can't i feel sad ?... Even though that i know that i don't have anyone and anything ... why can't i find the courage to end it ?.

When i woke up this morning ... i was happy , cause i finally found a way to make him beg me . I'm not ganna let this chance go ... he is going to loose his soo called child and he will know what it's means to loose someone . He will know what it feels to be betrayed . Right now its the only thing that kept me alive . He just gave me the opportunity to make him pay. It was an accident but i thanked god for it ...I decided to get out of the bed and go eat something . When i went down stairs i didn't see anyone . I just saw many books on the linving-room's table , i decided to take a look at them, it have been age since i readed a book . One of them was already open , i sat on the chair and started to read ... i think that i wasn't prepared for what i saw . It said that alphas with a male mate can have more powerful pups ... we were supposed to give birth to fearless pups , they are supposed to be stronger than the average one . So he already know this ? he only did it with me so he could get me pregnant and then throw me an other time out of his pack and keep the pup ?. I though that it was a mistake ... i throught that he was as shoked as me ... but he only did it so he could have a strong child . What was i even thinking about ? i thought that he will try his best to make me trust him again ... i thought that he will try to make me forget about what he did to me ... i thought that he was going to give me a reason to love him ... yet he was going to use me , an other time . What was i even thinking about ?. I got up but i fall back on the chair , my legs were shaking and i felt like vomiting right now ... how much of a fucked up person are you klaus ?. I was trying to calm down when i heared loud voices coming from his office ... i managed to get up and walk in front of the door , the voices became more clear to understand . I leaned to the door and took deep breaths .

"After he gives birth what are you going to do ?" someone asked ... i couldn't recognize the voice . Yet i didn't care... i just wanted to hear his answer .

"I don't know Luke , what's up with your weird questions ?" he said while laughing .

"So you get him pregnant and after that you don't know what you are going to do ? Are you two going to keep it ? " Luke asked an other time.

"I hoped for this to happen so i'm not going to let anyone take it away from me " klaus said with a cold voice .

"What about Aiden ? what are going to do with him ? " luke asked " I heared that you hated him , why haven't you rejected him ?"

As i heared that , i took steps away from the door ... i wasn't prepared for that ... i didn't want to hear that ... i don't want to know . My heart beatings became faster than before , my legs started to shake violently . I managed to arrive at the living room but i couldn't walk anymore , suddenlly i fell on my knees really hard , i tried to get up but i fell an other time but this time i felt a sharp pain in my stomach .I screamed in pain as it  became more intense . I heared a door open and footsteps comming my way . I turned around and looked at klaus in the eyes then my eyes traveled to the person beside him . It was Luke i suppose , he was the same age as klaus i guess . He had black hair and light blue eyes . He gave me a soft smile as i looked at him .