Chapter Five

Ryan was still in New York. Ainsley missed him so much. She didn't know if he would be coming back. She wanted him to be back before Christmas.

That morning, Ainsley woke to her front door knocking. She groaned and took Tilly
downstairs. She opened and the door and rolled her eyes. "Don't you ever sleep?" She asked.
"Erm. Nope."

Ainsley brought Jordan in. Tilly was sleeping in Ainsley's arms.
"Coffee?" Ainsley asked.
"Sure."

Ainsley made Jordan a cup of coffee and sat with her.
"She's gorgeous," Jordan said.
"She's my beautiful girly," Ainsley said. Jordan smiled.
"The twins are learning how to make noise while I'm sleeping now."
"Oh no!"
Jordan nodded. "Yeah, unfortunately."
Ainsley just nodded. "You'll live though."
"Yeah."
Ainsley put Tilly in her little napper to sleep.

Ainsley checked on Evie. She hadn't slept since Cal had taken her. "Evie, come and have some breakfast."
"No hungry. See daddy," Evie mumbled.
"You can't see daddy honey," Ainsley said. Evie began to cry. Ainsley lifted her up and took her downstairs.

Jordan took Evie from Ainsley while Ainsley made breakfast. Jordan sat with her.
"Me want to see daddy," Evie sobbed into Jordan. Jordan sighed.
"Shh honey."
Evie cried. "I want see daddy but no Licia. Licia is howwid!"
"I know," Ainsley said.

Cal and Alicia laid in bed. "Why don't you, me and Evie all leave when we've got her?"
"No. Ainsley is still going to see her," Cal said.
"Cal! We're fighting to get Evie away from her," Alicia told him.

Evie ate her breakfast when Madison walked in with Layla. "Angel wake!" Madison squealed.
Ainsley groaned. "Let's go and get her then."
Angel was babbling in her toddler cot.
"Hello princess," Jordan said. Angel got excited.
"Me pee pee," Angel said. Ainsley giggled and took her to the bathroom.

Ainsley and Jordan eventually brought Angel downstairs.
"You hear much from Iain?" Ainsley asked.
"No. He sees the kids of course but that's about it," Jordan mumbled.

They all sat down and ate breakfast. The post came through the door. Ainsley grabbed it and saw a letter from Cal's lawyer.

Dear Miss Beauchamp,
I'm writing to you on behalf of my client Caleb Knight. Caleb has instructed me to contact you on behalf of the custody regarding Evie-Grace Knight.

Mr Knight has made clear his feelings and has also informed me he is going for full custody of said child.

I will be in touch regarding the custody agreement.

A.Walterson.

Ainsley was shocked. She looked at Jordan. "He's actually done it. He's gone for custody of Evie."

Jordan's eyes widened. "Ainsley, I'm sorry. You don't deserve this," she said. She stood and hugged Ainsley.

***
Jordan had gone to fetch the kids from their daycare. Ainsley had put the girls in the playroom.

She contacted her mum who was going to call her lawyer. Evie stood in the doorway. "Why does daddy and Licia want to take me way?" She asked.

Ainsley picked her up. "I don't know sweetie. But mummy won't let you go. You're her precious little girl and she's going to fight so hard for you."

"Pomise?"

"Promise."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - A little baby who's unwell is fighting for her life. So, can you all please mention in updates or on your wattpad wall -

#PrayForGrace💗💖