Chapter Nine

A/N - Over the next few chapters, I'm going to be including a whodunnit storyline. Someone attempts to murder Ainsley. Each character will have their reasons.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ainsley hadn't been able to get Alicia's threat out of her mind. It had been a few weeks.

Since the custody hearing, Ainsley had fallen out with Cal. He couldn't handle that Ainsley had won custody of Evie.

When Ainsley woke that morning, she felt like something was going to happen. Ryan walked in. "There's a small party at the ED tonight."

"Yeah I know. I'm going."

"Everyone is going."

***
Ainsley went to check on the kids. She smiled when she saw them fast asleep. She went downstairs and made some breakfast.

Ryan smiled. "When are we going to try for a baby?" He asked.

Ainsley sighed. "I'd like to wait for a while before trying again. Tilly's only just turned four months."

"Ainsley, I thought we were trying for a baby. That's all I want from you. A baby. I'd be an amazing dad to a kid of my own," Ryan said.

"I know! You're amazing with the girls. They all love you."

"Then let me be a father to my own kid. Please," Ryan begged.

Ainsley shook her head. "No. I want to wait. It's my body and I hope you understand that," she said.

***
Ryan wasn't talking to Ainsley. Madison giggled. "You're all smelly."

"Madison, eat your breakfast please. RyRy has a headache," Ryan said.

"Okay!"

Ainsley went to kiss Ryan but he pushed her away. "No thank you. I'm off to get some new clothes for tonight."

"Okay."

***
Ainsley was hiding something from Jordan. She was going to tell her at the party tonight. She couldn't keep it hidden from her best friend.

Ainsley grabbed her phone and text Jordan.

Can I talk to you at the party tonight? -Axx
You don't need to ask me if we can talk. You already know we can - Jxx
Thank you. Whatever happens, I'm glad we met - Axx
Me too. We will always be besties -Jxx

Ainsley read the text and broke down crying. She knew Jordan would hate her.

***
Ryan arrived back. He saw Ainsley. "You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah."

Ryan nodded. He went upstairs to get ready.

***
Ryan's mum was minding the younger kids. Madison was attending the party with her. Madison was excited to be attending an adult party.

Madison ran downstairs in her dress. "Look!"

"You look beautiful," Ryan said.

Madison giggled and hugged Ryan. "Love you RyRy."

***
When they arrived at the function, Madison ran over to Sam. Ainsley spotted Jordan and walked over to her. "Can we talk?" She asked.

"Yeah."

Ainsley and Jordan went to the bathrooms. Jordan smiled. "You're going to hate me when you hear this."

"What?"

Ainsley looked down. "I-I had sex with Jason," she mumbled.

Jordan felt anger. She looked at Ainsley. "Another guy of mine that you shagged! Why can't you stick with your own men Ainsley?! You always have to steal mine!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry!"

Jordan shook her head. "Not yet you're not."

A few hours later.
Ainsley stood outside. She was in tears. She had fallen out with everyone. They had all turned on her.

Suddenly, Ainsley was hit over the head. She fell to the floor. She felt blood pouring from her head.

Ainsley stood and staggered inside. She went to the bathrooms and checked. She had a huge head wound.

The door to the bathroom opened. Ainsley looked up to see them standing there. "What do you want?" She spat.

"You're in for it now."

Ainsley saw the knife. She punched the person and ran. "Somebody help me! Please!" She screamed.

She looked back and saw the person running after. "Someone please! Get away from me! Get away from me!" She screamed.

Ainsley suddenly tripped up and the person stabbed the knife into her. They left her there bleeding.

***
Madison needed the toilet. She told her daddy who told her to hurry up back.

Madison skipped along until she saw someone crawling slowly on the floor. She went over and screamed.

***
Ainsley had passed out. All she could make out was Madison screaming mummy before everything went black.

***
When Sam heard Madison screaming, he along with the others ran. They all got a shock when they saw the four year old little girl crying and covered in blood next to Ainsley.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - So, who do you think did it? Who has attempted to murder Ainsley?

The suspects are.

Jordan
Cal
Ethan
Sam
Iain
Ryan
Jacob
Connie
Alicia.
Jason