Chapter Seven

Ainsley's concerns for Evie were growing. She always went to bed in tears and woke up crying. She had been told by Evie's daycare that she hadn't been partaking in school activities.

That morning, Evie woke and looked at Madi. "Why can't I see my daddy?" She asked.
Madison giggled. "Cause your daddy wanna take you from mummy so you can't be with us," she said.
"No! You lying!" Evie screamed. She began crying.

Ainsley heard Evie crying. Her and Ryan shot out of bed and ran to Evie. Ainsley held her tightly.

Ryan looked at Madison.
"What's happened?" Ryan asked her.
"She asked why she couldn't see her daddy," Madison told Ryan. Ainsley sighed. She lifted Evie and took her to her bedroom.

Ainsley held Evie tightly. Evie cuddled into her.
"I want to see daddy," Evie sobbed.
Ainsley sighed. "Evie, daddy is being silly and wanting you away from mummy."
"Why?"
"Cause he's being silly."

Evie toddled off to the playroom. Ainsley sighed. "Stupid Caleb Knight."
"Daddy not stupid!"
Ainsley turned to see Evie. "I didn't mean that sweetie."

Evie started to cry. She ran to the bathroom. Evie locked herself in to the bathroom.

Ainsley tried to open the door. It wasn't opening.
"Evie honey open the door!" Ainsley called. Evie just kept crying. Ainsley got Ryan to try the door but it wasn't working.
"I no coming out until I see daddy or Iain," Evie yelled.

Ainsley sighed and called Cal. He was in his way. Evie was still crying. Ryan was talking to her through the door.
"Evie, come out honey. We can get icecream."
"No!" Evie screamed.
"Please?"

Cal arrived and ran in. "What happened?"
"She heard me say something and she didn't like it."
Cal sighed. "What did you say?"
"Doesn't matter."

Evie was sitting in the bathroom. She sat on the toilet. "RyRy?"
"What princess?"
"I no like my mummy and daddy rowing. It makes me sad," Evie said.
"We can go out and get a nice new toy?" Ryan said.
"O-Okay," Evie gave in. She opened the door and Ryan held her tightly.

Ainsley kissed Evie's head.
"You okay sweetie?" Ainsley asked.
"RyRy take me out for toy," Evie said. Ryan got all the girls ready. When he got them in the car, he looked at Cal and Ainsley.
"You two need to sort this out," Ryan said. He got into the car and drove off.

Ainsley closed the door and glared at Cal.
"This is messing up her head!" Ainsley yelled.
"Oh right, like I said something to upset her," Cal replied.
"Don't you dare!"
Cal smirked. "The day I get custody is the day I'll leave with her."
"You won't get custody of her! You're not suitable!"
"Hypocrite!"

Ainsley made sure the kids were still asleep. She looked at Cal. "What did I ever see in you? You're not even that good in bed. You're a 3," Ainsley spat.
"Kept you wanting more!"
"Newsflash! I faked it!"
Cal pushed her against the wall and kissed her. Ainsley kissed back and gripped his hair. Cal moaned into her mouth.

Ainsley gripped his top and pulled him to the bedroom. She fell on the bed and he fell on top of her.
"Ugh," Ainsley moaned as she felt Cal against her.

Ryan was out with Evie. Evie pulled him to a toy shop. "Look!" Evie said when she spotted a doll she wanted.
"Do you want that princess?" Ryan asked. Evie nodded.
"Yes. Madi can't take it from me," Evie said. She giggled and hugged Ryan. "You buy dat me?"
"Course. Shall we get your sisters something too?"
Evie nodded.

Ainsley and Cal were making out hard. She could feel him pressed against her. "I'm faking this,' Ainsley mumbled.
"Yeah. Course you are," Cal replied.
"Good."
Ainsley felt Cal roll on a condom. She grinned as she felt him enter her. She knew she wasn't faking it.

Evie picked out a lot of toys for her sisters and some for her. Ryan smiled. He didn't care about the price. He wanted the girls to be happy, especially Evie.

Ainsley dug her nails into Cal's back. Cal groaned. He kissed her passionately.
"You still faking?" Cal against.
"Yes."
Cal smirked. "I believe you."
"You should."
Ainsley grinned and kissed him passionately.

Ryan and Evie were driving back home. "I ring mummy and tells her we going home?" She asked.
"Alright," Ryan said. He handed Evie his phone after dialling Ainsley's number.

Cal and Ainsley had both finished. They were making out. Ainsley's phone rang. Ainsley groaned. She pulled away from Cal.
"Give me the phone," she said. Cal handed her the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hello mummy. RyRy on way home," Evie said.
"Okay sweetie. Love you."
"Love you too."
Ainsley hung up the phone.

Cal kissed her neck as Ainsley put the phone on the bedside table.
"Who was that?" Cal asked.
"Evie. Ryan's on his way back," Ainsley said. Cal nodded and began to pleasure Ainsley. She couldn't help but moan. She knew she wasn't faking it and so did Cal.

Ainsley eventually pushed Cal off her. "This shouldn't have happened."
"It did though."
Ainsley glared. "I'm with Ryan. I love him."

Cal went downstairs and Ainsley followed. Ryan's car pulled up outside. "Don't mention this to anyone!"
Cal smirked. "I won't."

Ryan came into the house. He could clearly see that they had had sex. He thought Cal forced her.
"Get out now!" Ryan spat at Cal. Cal walked out after hugged Evie.

Ainsley held Evie tightly.
"Mummy. RyRy got me lots of toys and my sissys," Evie said. Ainsley smiled.
"That was nice of him," Ainsley replied. Evie nodded. Ryan brought in all the toys. He got the girls up too.

Ryan smiled. "Babe, I gotta pop out in a bit. You'll be alright?"
"Course. You didn't need to buy the girls anything."
"I wanted to. I couldn't buy for Evie and not the others."

Ryan left and so Ainsley played with Angel. Madi, Evie and Layla were playing with their new toys. Tilly was sleeping in her napper. "WyWy!"
"Yeah. RyRy likes his Angel."
"WyWy no dada. Iain dada," Angel said with all seriousness.
"Yes sweetie," Ainsley said. Angel giggled.
"Me want dada!" Angel told her.
Ainsley smiled. "He'll be over later."

Layla was reading books that Ryan got her.
"Mummy?" Layla asked.
"Yes?"
Layla showed her the book. "What that big word?"
"Remembered," Ainsley said slowly. Layla nodded and continued to read. Angel continued to play with her mum.
"Me want dada," Angel mumbled.
Ainsley rolled her eyes. She asked Iain to come over. He was on his way.

Iain arrived. He had Faith with him. "Muma! It my other sissy!" Angel squealed.
"Yeah honey. Go and hug her."
Angel toddled over to Faith and they hugged.

Angel sat and played with Faith. Ainsley sat with Iain. "How's it going?" Iain asked.
Ainsley shrugged. "Not good. This custody battle is affecting Evie so badly," she admitted.
"I'm sorry. If you need me to take her for the night then I can," Iain said. Ainsley smiled.
"Thanks. Want a cup of coffee?"
"Sure."

Ainsley made the coffee and went back into the living room. Iain had Angel and Faith on his lap playing with them.
"They're cute," Ainsley said. Iain smiled.
"They are."
Angel giggled. "Faith tay over?"
"Gotta ask auntie Jordy," Ainsley said.
"I go ask!"

Angel got her shoes and toddled over to the door. "Muma. No open!"
"Oh no. Angel's locked in," Iain said.
"No!" Angel screamed.
Iain rang Jordan and gave the phone to angel.
"Jordy!" Angel said down the phone.

Ainsley laughed. Faith looked up at Ainsley.
"She wants you to hold her," Iain said. Ainsley lifted her up and held her. Angel came back in.
"Dada, Jordy talk to you," Angel said. Iain took the phone and talked to Jordan. Faith was allowed to stay. But Iain had to get all her stuff.

Iain told Ainsley.
"That's fine Iain," Ainsley said. Iain smiled.
"I'll go and get her stuff. I'll be back."

Angel giggled. "Adi! Faith taying over!"
"Yay!"
Ainsley smiled at them. "Do you want chicken and chips for dinner?"
"Yeah!"

Ryan pulled up outside Cal's flat. He wasn't letting the fact that Cal had sex with Ainsley go. He felt it was disrespectful.

Iain returned with Faith's stuff. "Her PJs, and tomorrow's clothes are in here."
"Iain, I know."
Iain smirked. "Just think, a year ago today, we were making sweet love," he said.
"Yeah. I remember."
"It was good," Iain told her.
Ainsley laughed. "I can't deny that."
Iain smiled.

Ryan banged on the flat door. Cal opened it. Ryan punched him.
"What the hell?" Cal yelled. Ryan came inside and slammed the door.
"I know you had sex with her! I bet you forced her. Ainsley isn't the disloyal type," Ryan said. Cal was shocked. He realised Ainsley hadn't told him. Cal didn't want Ainsley to lose Ryan. He wanted her to be happy.
"Yes... I forced her..."

Iain and Ainsley got dinner ready. Angel helped Faith to the kitchen.
"Dada! Faith stinky!" Angel said. Iain grabbed Faith.
"Do you have spare nappies?" Iain asked. Ainsley nodded.
"Upstairs in the bathroom."
Iain went upstairs and grabbed a nappy. He came back down. "Come here you."
"I'm playing with Angel!"
"Faith!"
Faith toddled over to Ainsley. "She change my bum."

Ainsley changed Faith's nappy. "Right gorgeous girly. Let's go and play."
"You're an amazing mum and auntie."
"Thanks.... Iain."
Ainsley smiled at her. Iain smiled back.
"You okay?" Ainsley asked him. Iain sighed and nodded.
"To be honest, I miss you."
Ainsley smiled. "We'll always be friends."

Ryan came back to the house.
"Hi Iain," Ryan said.
"Hiya," Iain replied. Faith grinned at Ryan.
"Faith isn't it?" Ryan asked Iain. Iain nodded. Ryan sat down with Faith and played with her.

Faith giggled. "Ike him."
"Like you too."
Ainsley smiled at Ryan. "Faith's staying over tonight."
"That's good. Be nice for the girls."
Ainsley grinned.

Iain left after putting Faith and Angel to bed. Ainsley looked at Ryan. "Why are your knuckles red?"
"I scraped them off a punching at the gym," Ryan lied.
"Oh baby," Ainsley said. She kissed his knuckles. Ryan smiled.
"You're beautiful you are. You're mine once all the girls are in bed," Ryan whispered. Ainsley grinned.

Ryan and Ainsley put all the girls to bed. Ryan turned off the TV and grabbed a bottle of wine.
"Shall we go upstairs?" Ryan asked. Ainsley grinned
"Yeah."
Ainsley locked the doors and windows before going upstairs with Ryan. Ryan pushed her on the bed gently.

Ainsley and Ryan both finished and cuddled. He held her close. "You're gorgeous."
"Thanks."

Ainsley could tell the custody trial was going to be tough for Evie. She just hoped that her little girl handled it.