Chapter Eleven

Jason's POV

I watched as Jordan stormed into the room. She came right over to me. I had a feeling Ainsley had told her about our affair.
"Hey baby," I said to her after taking a sip of my drink.
She glared at me. "Don't you 'hey baby' me you cheating ass!"
I swallowed hard and could feel my skin going pale. She knew. I set down my pint of beer and took her gently by the wrist to outside.

It was freezing. I could feel goosebumps forming on Jordan's arm. She was shivering.
"Look, it just happened. I really like Ainsley. I need you to understand that," I said.
Suddenly, my cheek stung as Jordan slapped it. "Go to her then," she spat and stormed off.

I walked inside and went to find Ainsley. She wasn't getting away with it. I walked around until I found her coming out of the bathrooms. I pulled her down the corridor to a quiet spot.
"Hey!" Ainsley spat and pulled her arm away.
I glared at her. "You told her about it."
"Yeah, she deserved to know."
"You've probably ruined my relationship with her!"

Ainsley said nothing but glared at me. I looked and seen people looking down the corridor at us. I walked back outside. I wasn't dealing with her just yet. I had to try to fix things with Jordan. Remembering Jordan never came back inside, I went outside again to look for her. I spotted her sitting with Ethan on the steps. I walked over to them.
I watched as Ethan grabbed her hand. "It will be okay. I love you."
"I love you too," Jordan mumbled.

They were about to kiss when I grabbed Ethan by the collar and pulled him up.
I was angry – extremely angry. "You hypocritical bitch! You're with him behind my back."
That was when Jordan laughed. "You really think I didn't notice you were having an affair ages ago? I lost count of the amount of nights you left me with your kids to go and have sex with someone else."
"It wasn't just sex. It was love and romance," I argued back.
Jordan rolled her eyes. "Save it."

Jordan and Ethan walked back inside. I went to go back inside when I spotted Ainsley coming outside.
"Oi! Ainsley!" I yelled.
I heard Ainsley sigh. "What?"
"Ethan and Jordan were having sex behind my back! Did you know?"
"Of course I bloody didn't. Now leave me the hell alone!" Ainsley yelled at me.
I scoffed and went inside. It wasn't worth arguing over.

I went back into the main hall and seen Jordan and Ethan coming back in. It was obvious they had just had sex. Part of me was hurt by it, but then again, I had done the same. I glared at them. Ethan grabbed a fork and tapped it against a glass. Everyone turned around.
"I would like to make an announcement," Ethan said. He grabbed Jordan's hand and smiled at her. "Jordan and I are together. We got together when Jason left several nights in a row for several weeks to have sex to have sex with someone else. He left Jordan to look after all the kids herself. She called me so I helped her. Eventually we fell back in love with each other."
I couldn't handle it. I wanted Jordan back. I stormed out of the room again. I couldn't deal with it.

I was walking down the corridor. I pushed open the bathroom door and went into a cubicle. Tears began to fall. Eventually, I was in a sob. I couldn't stop. I loved both Ainsley and Jordan. They both deserved better than me.

I ripped off a piece of toilet roll and wiped my eyes. I put it down the toilet and flushed it. When I opened the cubicle door I went over to the mirror. I washed my hands and splashed water over my eyes. I dried my hands and face before going out.

As I was walking back towards the main hall, I heard a scream. It sounded like Madi. I ran towards the screaming. My heart was in my mouth. I knew something was wrong. When I got there, others had gathered. I fought my way to the front.

Madi was covered in blood and crying. Jordan lifted her up. I gasped and tried not to cry again as I seen who was on the floor. Ainsley was lying on the ground. Blood was pouring madly from her head.

I watched as Ethan gripped Jordan's hand. I knew she didn't do it. I knew I didn't do it. But who did it? Who did it to one of the girls I was madly in love with? Someone in the circle was lying. I needed to know who it was.