Chapter Ten

A/N - With this storyline, I'm including characters POV. In chapter Nine it was said that Ainsley had fallen out with a lot of people. The people she fell out with are the main suspects in her attempted murder.
*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Jordan's POV.
I stormed off from Ainsley. I couldn't believe what she had done or why she did it. I thought we were friends. I looked over and seen Jason standing laughing. He had a drink in his hand and was talking with Ethan and David.

I felt anger and rage build up inside me. With my hands balled into fists, I stormed over to Jason.
"Hey baby," Jason said.
I glared. "Don't you 'hey baby' me you cheating ass!"
Jason paled. He knew that I knew. Jason set down his drink. He took me by my wrist gently and brought me outside.

It was freezing outside. I could see my breath but I didn't care. I needed to know why Jason cheated with Ainsley. I was a hypocrite, yes, but I wasn't cheating with my best friend's man.
"Look, it just happened. I really like Ainsley. I need you to understand that," Jason told me.
I felt my heart break. I slapped him. "Go to her then."

I walked about the outside. I needed to clear my head but all I could think of was what a hypocrite I was being. I was having an affair. When I spotted some steps, I sat down and took off my shoes. My feet were aching. I put my head in my hands and sighed loudly.
"You okay?" Ethan asked. I looked up from my hands and seen him sitting down beside me.
"Not really but I'm a hypocrite," I mumbled.
Ethan took my hand. "It will be okay. I love you."
"I love you too."

Suddenly, Ethan was grabbed by the collar.
"You hypocritical bitch," Jason spat at me. "You're with him behind my back!"
I laughed. "You really think I didn't notice you were having an affair ages ago? I lost count of the amount of nights you left me with your kids to go and have sex with someone else."
"It wasn't just sex. It was love and romance," Jason argued back.
I rolled my eyes. "Save it."

I went inside and knew Ethan was following me. I could feel his hand touching mine. He always did that when I was angry to try to calm me down.
"Let's sneak off," I whispered. Ethan smiled and took me by the hand.

Ethan found an empty room. He pulled me inside and locked the door. I kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and moved in between my legs.
"Jason doesn't deserve you," Ethan told me.
I smiled. "I've missed you so much."
"I've missed you too gorgeous."
We began to make out heatedly and eventually it led on to something more.

I pulled back on my underwear afterwards. Ethan hooked up my bra again. He kissed my shoulders after putting the clip in at the back.
"You're beautiful," he said. I smiled and turned around. I buttoned up his shirt.
"You're very handsome. Sometimes I don't know why I left you," I told him.
He smiled at me. "I don't know why I left you either."

We finished getting dressed and kissed again before leaving the room. We went back to the main hall.

Jason glared at us. I was surprised he hadn't told everyone, but that was up to us. Ethan got a fork and tapped it against a glass to get everyone's attention. Not everyone was there, but the majority of people were.
"I would like to make an announcement," Ethan said. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "Jordan and I are together. We got together when Jason left several nights in a row for several weeks to have sex with someone else. He left Jordan to look after all the kids herself. She called me so I helped her. Eventually we fell back in love with each other."
I watched as Jason stormed out. I didn't know where he was going. Part of me didn't care.

It hurt me to think of Jason with anyone else. Even though we technically weren't together since Jason has started his affair, I still couldn't imagine him with anyone else. As a teddy bear is to a child - a first true and real love is formed - Jason was to me. I didn't want anyone else to have him. I wanted to be the one to cuddle him, not anyone else.

As I was about to make my contribution to the speech, we heard Madi screaming. We all ran to the screaming noise.

When we got there, Madi was covered in blood and crying. I lifted her up and paled when I seen who was lying on the ground. Everyone let our gasps of shock. Ainsley was lying on the ground with blood pouring from her head.

I tried not to cry. Ethan gripped my hand. I didn't know who would do that to Ainsley. But I did know that one person surrounding Ainsley was lying. One of them was faking shock. But I didn't know which one it would be...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Credit to StrangeDesires for writing this for me.
Go and give her a follow 💖