Chapter 1

"Send me the detail and I promise you he will be dead before sunrise". With that I ended the call. I got into my hotel had my bathe and wore my work clothes which was all black.  I kept all my guns in my travelling bag and check out of the hotel.

          Immediately I caught a cab, my phone buzzed meaning I was just sent the details. I gave the taxi man the address and in less than 9 minutes we arrived.

             Two blocks away was an hotel which I check into the penthouse, I hacked the computer system so I was able control the camera. I went to the roof and set up my gun, it was 6:30 and charity event was about to begin.
         At 7:00 the target was on sight and I immediately shoot the blood Sucker on the head, so there was no way he can survive plus my bullets are made up of woods.
      I packed up my things and went to penthouse to relax when my phone rang.

     "It was nice doing business with you and after this call your money will be transferred to your account immediately. " the caller said and I ended the call.

    In few minutes I saw the alert, I got up changed into one of my fainted jeans and a white top with my face cap and went out with my things.
      I check out of the hotel and erase the files which says I was ever there. I also destroyed my phone  and  I bought a new phone at one shops in the airport.

I broad a plane which took me straight to New York when I got their I saw Sarah waiting for me. We didn't talk I just followed her to her car and she drove us to our apartment.

     I quickly walked out of the car, I didn't carry anything from Miami except from my computer and new phone. I dropped off my gun in a gun shop on my way to the airport.

            When I  entered the apartment it was a little different and I was just gone for 4 days. I sat on the couch in the living room. Sarah walked up to me "Hey,  where have you been this last four days ".

          "Killing." I said plainly. She sat next to me "Don't you think it's high time you stop these kind of things"

         I laughed "Stop." I paused "I  can't this is what I live for."
          She immediately stood up and started yelling "Samantha!!!!!! You had me worried. What kind of a nineteen years old kills for a living ".

         I stood up calmly "Please drop the subject, and thank you for caring but I didn't ask you. " I walked out and headed to my room and locked the door.

         I opened my closet and strike out the the name of the man I just killed. I went to my bed and lay down thinking of the past.

******Flash back*******
   "Mummy went I grow up, am I going to be as beautiful and strong like you" I asked.
    "Sure my princess, you are going to be even stronger. Do you want to know why?. She asked picking me up.
    "Yessssssssssss" I answered which cause her to laugh." Because sweetheart,  you have the heart of an angel just like you daddy"

"When am I going to meet daddy"
         "Very soon".......

    ON HER TEN YEARS BIRTHDAY

     "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sweetheart" mom said while opening the door, immediately eyes landed on me it became wider, and started saying 'It's not possible '  under her breathe.
       I stood up and then I notice I had wings which made me scream. "Mummy!!! Mummy!!! "

        She rush over to my side and pet my head and said "It's okay honey". She called a friend of hers over and they started talking, yelling at each other and when they noticed the expression in my face.

     They both came to comfort me "Mom,  am I a monster or am an angel like the man in my dreams "I asked feeling scared.
"Sweetheart,  you  are an angel the most beautiful one I have ever seen." she pat my head.
         "What man in your dream" her friend Daina asked. "He said he is my daddy and was going to protect me" I smiled Ignorantly remembering all his promise.
           "When did you start seeing him? " they both asked. "Since, two days ago".

         "Why didn't you tell mummy about it" My mum asked. "He said I shouldn't tell you,  if not you will freak out".

         "Mummy?"

  "Yes sweetheart"

    "Am I still a Vampire like you?"

     "Yes my love" she paused giving me a bear hug and looked at her friend "Sam, I am sorry but you wouldn't be a Vampire or an Angel anymore"

        "Why!!!" I cried, "I want to be like Mummy"
"Sweetheart,  if we let you be like Mummy you will also have to be like daddy and Grandpa wouldn't be happy. "

      "Oh" she hugged me tight and said"I don't want harm to come to you"

         After few hours and friend cast a spell on me which was so painful and I was no longer a Vampire or an angel. I slept for a week which had mummy worried.

         When I wok-

*****PRESENT DAY*******

Someone was knocking at my door which brought me back

     "Go away, Sarah I don't want to talk"

"I am sorry, Samantha. You are like a little sister to me and I don't want to see you get hurt".

       I stood up and opened the door
"Do you want to watch a movie with me" she asked with a  smile.

      "I will get the popcorn" I replied.