Chapter 23

Daniel's POV.

    As soon as I ended the call, I called Josh and went straight the gas station in beverlyn town.

     It a small town at the east course and also a 3 hours drive. I drove as fast as I could.

     I prayed when I get there she should be okay, after hours of driving we came stop at the filling station.

      Josh phone started ringing, we came out of the car and I ran to the direction her scent  lead .

     I got to a hill where  the scent disappeared but I caught another scent and I went down the hill.

     When I got their I saw a girl laying down before I could touch her Josh came.
     " What took you so long" I asked.

" Diana just called and told me Shed had woken up from coma."

     " Finally one good news"

       Before he could say another word he notice the girl on the floor."Mate" he said under his breathe. He picked her up and carried her back to the car. When he was sure she is comfortable and safe he came back.

      We searched the entire area for Samantha but no sign of her so when went back home hoping to get some information from His mysterious mate.

        When we arrived home, he carried her to the pack doctor who was currently in here.

       After a while Josh came inside my office " Is she okay?" I asked.

         " Okay as in alive, yes she is"

     "Don't worry about me, how are you holding on"

       I am angry at myself for not being able to get there on time, I didn't know how to answer the question so i changed the topic " where is Diana?"

     " One of the mate said she went out and will be back later this evening "

         "I have to tell her the bad news about not being able find Samantha. I promised her I would this morning".

       "I am rea..." Before he could finish his sentence someone knock on the door.

    "Yes, come in" One of maid came in. She walked up to us "Beta Josh, the doctor said I should tell you that the young lady in your room has woke up and she is demanding to see" she paused then look at me " Alpha Daniel".

        With that she left " Wow, my own mate has fallen head over heel for you" he said and I smiled a little.

   "She is in your room already" I said to making it more of a statement than a question.

       He blushed a little and we went to his room on get to the door of his room he inhaled and exhaled before he got the courage to open the door.

**************************************************
JOSH POV

     I inhaled and exhaled before I opened the door this is going to be the first time she sees me. Daniel didn't rush me although I know he was eager to know who she was and how she knows his name.

              When I opened the door, I saw her standing beside my closest. She was now wearing light blue jean trouser and a dark blue top, she was wearing some Sam's clothes. She has the most amazing and beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen and very long blonde hair.

     She is very perfect and beautiful, I hope she accept me as her mate. When she finally notice us she smiled at us and my heart stopped.

         "You must be Daniel, Samt told me a lot about you" she said walking up to Daniel stretching her hands, he shook her and she continued " I am Sarah by the way"

   "SARAH!" Daniel and I said at the same time, Sammy told us about Sarah and I clearly remembered her saying Sarah was died .

     "Aren't suppose to be died" Daniel took the words out of my mouth. She chuckled "Nah, Diana and Katherina Saved me and use me as leverage on Samt"

     "Diana ,?" this time I was the one who asked the question.

" Yes and I think we should get going before they decide to carry out the spell."

,****************************************************

    Sorry for another short chapter