Chapter 15

Holla reader
This chapter mind be ......

*********************
Faith is man's greatest
Strength
**************************************************

Its been three weeks since that horrible incident, we buried the bodies and send our condolences to the families.

Luckily for Shed and Diana they went to buy groceries from a near by shop and on their way back they had a flat tire.

So they weren't around when everything took place. I woke extra horny today, I haven't for even a second left Daniel side and he would let me leave.

I have been looking for excuses to touch him but he doesn't let me, I don't know if it intensional.

I really don't know what's wrong with me, right now I am in his office pretending to be reading a magazines while he is working on his computer, we just finish having dinner.

After a while I dropped the magazine and pick up my phone to play a game. I went to appstore and download Murder manor (check out the game,its short but cool😘)

I got tired and frustrated because I couldn't concentrate."Hey, hmm Dani do you need any help". Where the hell did that come from seriously , among all the nicknames in the world you chose that Dani, someone should shoot me.

He chuckled "Dani" he finally raised his yes from the computer and looked at me

'Think of a lie'

"Hmmm. Mmmm. I thought Danny and Dan was too common around the house" .... Nice save.

He smiled "No, I don't need any help thanks for asking" he stared at me for a few minutes before look back at the screen.

I am on fire, I need more water. I pick up the bottle of water that is by my side and drank finishing it.

That will make it the tenth can of water I finishing today. "Are you okay" he asked

"Yah, I am fine. I want to use to the bathroom" I replied standing and going to bath room. I washed my face and look at myself in the mirror.

'What's wrong with you' I mumbled, slapping myself a little on the cheek.

I came out and saw Daniel resting by the wall with a smile. He look super attractive today.

He walked towards me and I moved back until I was trap by wall. He came closer and I could feel his hot breathe, he place his two had by each side of my face.

Gently he runs his lips across my neck completely paralysing me and the moment those sensuous lips begin leave soft kiss from below my ear, to my collar bone, my knee weaken.

"You are making it harder for me to concentration, woman"he mumbled against my neck taking advantage of my breathlessness.

My hands once frozen by my side tentatively quiver there way to his shoulder, my fingers gripping into his hard muscles through his shirt fervently.

" Why are you in heat now of all times" he groan into my skin which sent shivers all over my body.

/That explains a lot/

No scraps of teeth against my neck, hints the wants to mark me, it kind of a relief. Instead he trail his kisses higher about my chin with his torturous hand kneading my side.

"Daniel, don't stop" I moan that being the only word I was able to force out. His lips curve into a smile against my skin making me shiver.

"Jump" he whisper. I did just that without thinking. I jumped a little and he caught on the air and I wrapped my leg around his waist.

He led my to the bed and lay me down, climbing on top of me while using his two hand to support himself.

He removed my top and kiss downwards. He groan when Shed opened the door, he pulled the blanket over me and walked to him.

"Am I interrupting anything" he asked trying to play innocent and I buried my into the pillow. I am embarrassed and angry.

"As a matter of fact you did" he said clearly annoyed...

"Come downstairs for a minute then you can come here and continue you mak...." He was interrupted with a groan... He laughed and closed the door.

"Its not safe to leave the room, their is a lot of unmated wolf in this house" he paused "I will be back" he smirked and left.

I blushed a little and went to his office to pick up my phone. I play game a little and my eyes because heavy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Next day .
I woke up because of the sun shining directly at my eyes, I groan and turned and I felt someone

"Good morning princess"

"Morning".

I tried to stand up but he pulled me to himself. We stayed in silently for a while

" Why don't vampire get burnt my the sun" I decided to asked a random question to prevent myself burning him shirt with my eyes.

He looked at me "I really don't we weren't created to be effect by it". He replied giving my nose a kiss.

I climb on top of him and kissed him,we broke the kiss because lack of breathe so I use the opportunity to remove his shirt.
. .
I kissed his neck,his Adamapple ,then I went down to his chest that's when he took charge and switch our portion.

He kissed me on the lips, remove my top and was kissing my neck.

" Daniel mark me " I said. He was surprise by my statement.
"Nothing now, I want it to be special when I do" he said going back to kiss my skin, he kissed my cleavages and asked for permission with his eyes if he could unhook my bra.

I didn't object so he unhooked my bra, he suck on one of my nipples and playing with the other one with his hands and I moan.

Then someone knock and practically screamed "Get out!!!" He laughed and threw me his t shirt.

I wore it and followed him to the door, he opened it. Josh stood there smirking "I hate you and your brother".

He laugh" Stop act like an horny teenager"he joked.

"Fuck you, I am an horny teenager for crying out loud" I said

Dan laughed and gave me a kiss on the head "Don't worry, we are getting out of the house tomorrow".

I frustrated went to bed and lay down while Josh and Dan left the room. Few hours left Dan came back with food.

We ate and talked about random stuffs like hobbies, dream career, achievement, goals etc I ever talked about Sarah.