Chapter 11

"Sam, don't you ever scare me like that again" he said hugging me tighter." I thought I had lost you"

   "If you don't let go off me that will be your least worries" I said he chuckled and hugged even tighter than before "Seriously dude, do you wanna kill me. I c...cant breath..e" I said almost choking.

     He then let go off me but not completely. He hugged and pat my hair after a while I decided to break the silence "Well, this is awkward"

    "I missed you" he smiled and kissed my head before sitting down back on the chair that was by the bed.

         I smiled "How long have I been asleep"

    "Two and a half months"

"WHAT !!!!"

He started laughing that when I realising he was just joking. I punched him in his arm.

"Ouch, woman that hurts" he said between his laugh
      "That will teach you never to lie to a woman"

     "The expression I got from you was worth it. By the way you have been asleep for a week"

     "Oh" I said , I looked around hoping to find the book dad gave me.

   "What are you looking for" I turned to face him "hmmm, did you see any book around here, brown, ancient... Never mind".

     " If you are looking for any ancient book you can check the library"

   "Okay"

The room when silent and we just kept on staring at each other. I wanted to ask what's the secret he was keeping from but chose not to, when the time was right he would tell me.

       "Samantha, you had really worried. I don't what I would have done if I had lose you" he finally broke the silence, I looked into his eyes and he was hurt. Hurt because of me, will its nice to know someone cares about me.

          "Don't stress yourself, you can get rid of me even if you want to, by the way its was just a little injury. I have been through worst"

         I only slept that long because my dad decided to suck all my energy so he could communicate with me I wanted to add. I smiled

      " Being through worst....." He paused "I am just glad you are okay. You wouldn't be allowed to leave this house unless you are with someone."

     "Seriously" I asked rolling my eyes "Yes, seriously and you will be staying in my room for the mean time"

   "Why ??"

         "One because I want your room to be extremely close to mine. They are renovating the room beside mine and two you room you are staying belong to a friend who is coming back tomorrow"

         "Oh, so who is the friend"

" She is the closest I have to a family and I have known her since I was born."  its a she, how interesting.

    "And here I was thinking you specially designed to the room for me" I said jokingly.

   "You know, I did princess. Now get some rest" he stood up and kissed my head before heading out, I rolled my eyes and lay down.

**************************************************
     /Next day Morning/

         I opened the door quietly, tiptoed inside and closed it. Immediately I turned back he was stand behind me smiling.

     I jumped and fell landing on my body.

   "Are you okay" he asked bending down  beside me.

    "No, I am not okay" I almost yelled "You scared the shit out of me"

He smiled and carry me bridal style and place on the bed.
   "Don't ever touch me without my permission"

   "You weren't complaining just now" he said raising an eye brow. "That's because it would have been hopeless. If I had scream get your hands off me would you have"

      "You are probably right or why are you here".

       " I went to my Ex room to look for some clothes but I couldn't find any so I thought it would be in here "

           "So you plan on sneaking in, take your clothes and sneak out"

"Bravo" I said clapping and standing up " so where are my clothes "

     "They are in the closest". I went inside the closest, it was huge. It was divided into two, one side for me and the other for him.

     I took my bra, undies, one of his t shirt, a short and a sneakers. I arranged at the side of my shelf and came out side.

     I proceeded to the bathroom withouts saying a word to him, I had my bath and brushed my teeth with extra tooth brush.

         I came out with the towel around my body and on my head. He Stood up and came close to me, I smiled and made attempt to go inside the closer when an arm stopped me.

       He held me by my waist and pulled me to his body. He lower his head and whisper in my ear " Where do you think yo are going, after teasing me". That's when I felt his boner.

        I turned so I could face him, his eyes were with pure lust. I smiled knowing I had effect on him but I didn't want to take this any further for now so I prayed silently.

       My prayed was answered when Josh opened the door without looking and said "Hey, man. Katharina just arrived and she has been....." He paused when his eyes landed on us  "Oh.... Sorry to interrupt" with that he left giving me "good luck" smile. I brushed.

       I pulled myself and walk inside the closest locking it. I could hearing Daniel laughing "Swt hrt, I am not done with you". I blushed again.

      " Boo Woo... Go down staircase, your guest is waiting for you".

   "So be fast because I am not living here without you" I smiled and started dressing, when I was done I came out.

        "My t_shirt looks better on me than it looks on you" he said smiling.

   "You wish" I walked up to the mirror and pack my hair up in a pony tail. I notice the short were barely visible.

      As we where walking down stair he said " When next you are going shopping, I am tagging along ".

     " Why?""

"Because I don't like you showing off your legs to anyone but me".

" Jealous much " I raised an eyebrow
"Very"

     Before I could response someone ran up to him and hug him.

    " I have missed you booboo" she said and I quickly remembered the voice. So she was the bitch who planned on killing me.