Chapter 21

Previously on Anmpire
"You are getting on my nerve bitch" ...........blah blah.

"Is that anyway to treat your guest"..... blah blah😘

***********************************************

" Sarah ?" I asked unsure

"Samt, I missed you" she said sobbing she came closer and I could see her a little her hair was longer then she usual cut, her blue eyes didn't spark like before, in another word she looks like a messy.

I didn't know why or how I moved but I know I was hugging her, I started crying. I am surprise I'm even crying. I'm never this emotional.

"Are you crying" she asked surprised "The last time you cry was.....hmmm I don't think I have ever see you cry" she giggled a little.

"How are you alive? " I asked pulling away and touching her face,her hand she held my hand "Chill, I am fine
I didn't die that night some weirdo carried me and fed me with blood ".

" Are you a vampire? ". I asked.

" Nooo"

"I am so happy you alive "

"I am so happy you are alive too, I though I will never see you again. I also though I will get old and die here" she said and brought her tongue outside, falling her head to the side and closing my eyes.

I chuckled "I missed you and I love you"

"Are you sure you are Samantha??? You just said does words"

I laughed a little " yes I am Samt, your samt" and ended up smiling.

"Who is the guy" she asked.

"What guy?" I asked playing dull.

"The one making you smile and laugh like an hyena or blush like a polar bear or  "

"Okay, fine  but you know for a girl who have been in this dungeon for a long you sure are extremely cheerful" I stated .

      "I  am just glad and happy you are okay, now spill the beans" I rolled my eyes and started talking.

    I told her about Josh, Diana,  , Shed 😭 , Daniel 😘 and what I am have officially become, in other words I told her everything.

      We talked and talked and talked until Diana came to interrupt"I can see you guys are catching up but I will like to borrow you Samantha ".she opening the dungeon door

     I stood up  giving Sarah a smile and walking out of the dungeon, I knew if I don't cooperate they will hurt her. I guess that why they kept alive to use as leverage.

              " Good job" Diana said petting my head, I groaned at her and she withdrew her hand.

    We walked up to a room where I was handcuff before going in, I was put in a chair chained to it.

          Katharina came through the door and surrounded me with mountain ash. Diana started drawing rune the floor, I started screaming because I felt like my inside where tearing up.

    After what felt like an hour, they stopped and Katharina cleared the rune and swept up the mountain ash.

      "What kind of spell do you have on you" Diana asked.

        " I don't know what you have talking about " I answered confused.

       "Don't play with me you little brat, I didn't waste all the years for my spell not to work"

      She stared at me and after a while instructed the guards to take me back yo the dungeon.

****************************************************************************************************
     She tried everyday and days turn to week and weeks turn to month. I have been here for one month and a week

        Right now on in the room where they just finish clear runes and very other thing .

      I felt week although she feeds every moment i asked for food, with blood and normal food.

   "How do you keep" she asked as if she cares. "Forgotten, sad and lonely" Technically I felt nor of those things I just missed Daniel and everyone but I was grateful had Sarah here although its sounds bad and selfish but I prefer her to be here than died.

         "I feel sick and irritated" I replied.

"Let me tell a secret that will make you feel better. Daniel will never find you because to him I am still the caring Diana ". That's mean she knows when they are close to this place and can easily convince them to go back.

       " How does that make feel better" I said angrily.

  "I lied it makes me feel better but Daniel hasn't sleep for days, he can feel little of your pain".

     She walked up to me cut my hands and take my blood. She healed me back and the guards came and carried back to the dungeon.

        " Are you okay" Sarah asked cuddling me.

"I am not sure, I miss him, I want to see him" I paused crying, I have becoming too emotional. "Lets plan an escape because I might die here before they talk my powers" she smiled and continue cuddling me

      I slept off in Sarah hand and I woke up by Someone tapping me. I looked up and saw Sarah she was pointing at Diana and Katharina at the door.

     The door was locked so that means I am not needed they just want to tell me something.

      Katharina went first "You really are miracle worker, you just gave me an easy road back to Daniel life "

      Then Diana " I found out why we continue do the spell".

       "Why," Sarah asked before I could.

"Become you my dear are pregnant" Katharina said with a huge grin.

       They started tell all sort of things but I didn't pay much attention all I could think about is 'I am going to be mother'

      Sarah held me snapping out of my thoughts, I looked around but Katharina and Diana had already left.

          "We are definitely going break out of here so I can be an aunt".she said and I laugh " I know weren't paying attention so I will tell you are two months pregnant with a baby boy. Are witchy things told her"

      "And they will wait for you to give birth before the spell is casted on you thanks Katharina who want the baby so that means we have five months left to plan our escape."

       " Technically seven months "

"Nah, five it not ever four. You might have a strong body but during the seventh week you might not be able to move".

        " oh"

"By the way for a pregnant woman, you are still skinny. Tell me your secret" she said laughing and I joined her.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   OMG, SHE IS PREGNANT. I NEVER EXPECTED IT .🙊🙉🙈👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶.

Pls comment and vote