Chapter 16

Warning contain
Sexual content.
😁😈🙈🙊🙉

{💏👫}

**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>....>>>

I woke up to an empty bed, I walked to the drawer where a dress was hang and a note was left.

"Good morning princess.
I hope you like your present.
Well you are done meet me
Downwards. I have an
amazing day planned for us

Love Dani"

I smiled at the nickname. I looked up at the dress it was beautiful. Its handless, cream in colour and has pink flower on it in nicely organised way.

I have never wore a dinner gown before, I was sure what to think. I took my bathe, put light make up on my face and wore the gown.

I left the little curl on my hair, I wore a black heels and proceed downstairs. When I came down staircase Daniel wasn't there and everyone was busy so I coughed awkwardly to gain their attention.

Josh and Shed walked up to me.
"Wow,you look so beautiful and innocent. I can hardly believed you can kill a fly." Josh commented

"Put her in dress and she turns to Cinderella. Let's ditch Daniel, what do you say you and me." She said smirk at me

"I will hunt you down and kill you" a voice said and we turned to see my one and only Daniel Magnus looking as handsome as ever in a black suit.

He came closer, putting on hand on his back and lending the other one forward for me to take "You looking breathe_taking mi Lady" I blushed and took his hands.

We walked outside and I was shocked to see a Lamborghini parked outside 'I thought he was old fashion'.

'You, thought wrong, darling. Have fun' Josh said

He opened the door for me and I majestically walked in, he came in through the other side and started the car.

"Did I tell you I love your hair, colour" he said jokingly. The next day after that incident he kept on compliment my hair and I complimented his tattoo.

"Have I ever tell you how sexy your tattoo is" I said licking my lips.

"Stop teasing, if not we might not make it to ...." I interrupted "shhh, I want it to be a surprise"

       The drove and after an hour we stopped at a forest in the middle of no where.

     He came out and walked to my side opening the doors,I came out and he closed my eyes..

      He guard me and as we walked I began impatient, "Are we there yet?"

"For the hundredth time, No" I chuckled and I heard him smirk.

     After some minutes his hand left my eyes "open your eyes".

      " wow " where the only words that could come out from my mouth. I was staring at the most beautiful lake I have ever seen in my life.

            Beside the lake is an house as big as my apartment in New York with a beautiful garden. The garden contain flowers I have seen and also flowers I have never seen.

          I didn't notice when Dan left my side and set up a panic for us. We ate and talked until the sun started going down.

     "Its beautiful" the entire place is magnificent.

     "You are more beautiful" he whisper. I smile and got on his lap with my thigh at each side.

    I started kissed him, we fought for dominance and he obviously won without breaking the kiss he lifted us up and headed to the house.

      When he opened the door and led us to the bed,I was amazed the entire room was decorated with candles and rose in love heart. I stepped down, looking around the room, it is big almost as big as the one in the mansion.

      "Dan, you shouldn't have. This is nicest any guy has ever don't for me" I said approaching him.

     He weep the tears I didn't know was coming out"I will do anything for you Sam, I love you"

      "I love you too"I said without thinking. I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him although I know I have no choice.

         He smirked and grabbed my waist pulling my small frame into his muscular ones causing me to gasp as our bodies collided. My eyes dropped to his lips, lowering his head his lips grazed mine lightly sending a chill throughout my body.

      " Stop teasing me "

     He smirked before pressing his lips against mine softly. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He groaned and lift me off the floor wrapping my legs around his waist before placing me on the dresser.

         Placing his hands around my throat and I gasped lightly as he deepened the kiss. I moaned into his mouth as out tongues danced. He groaned as I fisted my hands into his hair gripping.it roughly. Breaking the kiss he pulled away from me sucking on my tongue before biting my lip lightly.

     "I want you" I said breathlessly causing him to smirk and kiss my neck.

  " You want me to Fuck you ? Fuck you hard until you cream all over my dick and then beg for me to fuck you harder" he said against my neck before sucking on it

          "Yes" I moaned loudly .

   "Are you sure ?" he wrapped his hands around my neck causing my eyes to.meet his.

        "Yes I am sure" I said licking my lips.

   He smirked and raised an eyebrows before undoing my dress allowing it to fall down my shoulder leaving my bare chest exposed to him.