Chapter 17😘😘

I watched as he backed away from me ,His  eyes were locked on mine. Sitting on the end of the bed, he watched as I slowly hopped off the dresser make my way over  to him.
          Crouching in front of him I pushed his legs apart and rubbed his inner slowly. He groaned  as I rubbed him through the thin material of his trouser.

      Lifting his hips he slide the pants down to his ankle allowing his erection to stand at attention, licking my lips I took him into my hand striking him gently gaining a groan off approval ..

      "Show me how much you want me" he smirked running his hand through my hair.

    I  looked up at him and reached for his shaft before he grabbed my wrist.

    " Nope, no hands please " he said.

  Biting my lips I looked up at him once more before focusing my attention on his thick thick member opening my mouth , I ran my tongue over the tip of his p**** tasting the salty essence that glistened on the tip. He grabbed a hand full of my hair and began thrusting into my mouth slowly.

          I then began began bobbing my head up and down taking  as much of him in as I could. I continue with the motion until I felt his hand connect to my ass causing me to moan around him.

      He gripped my hair and continue to thrust into my mouth. I moaned around him once again as I felt his finger come in contact with my throbbing clit . My pussy was soaked and I was enjoying every moment of this .

           Removing his hand, he grabbed two handful of my hair and began to fuck my mouth roughly. I gagged slightly as his dick repeatedly hit the back of my throat. He then stopped thrusting and pushed my head all the way down and hold it there for a moment before releasing me. He then repeated his action two more times, Saliva covered his shaft as tears began building up I'm my eyes.

         All at once I felt his shaft stopped and I felt his warm seed slide down my throat. He released my hair and remove his dick from my mouth. He looked down at me, I smirked and bit my lips seductively. He smirked and scooped me off the floor onto his lap. I moan as he began to kiss and suck my neck and chest.

       He slipped a finger into my wet fold causing me to gasp as he sucked on my nipple in the process, Adding another finger. I arched my back pushing my chest into him as he bit down lightly on one of my nipple.

       He removed his finger and I kissed him roughly causing him to fall back on the bed. He groaned and smacked my ass before grabbing it roughly causing me to moan into his mouth. Flipping us over , he pinned my arms above my head I whimpered and pushed my lower body up into his.

     "Are you ready ?" He looked down at me , I nodded and he kissed my lips softly.

         Trying my wrist to the bed he separated my legs placing them on his shoulder. Positioning himself at myself at my entrance I gasped as he slid into me slowly. The pain faded and began to turn into pleasure.

     He pushed my legs back further positioning himself directly on top of me. I moaned and lifted my head watching as his dick moved in and out of me slowly before looking at him.
.
     "Faster" I said looking into his eyes

    He complied increasing u s speed and deepening his thrust , I moaned as he leaned down to suck on my breast. Sucking and biting on my hard buds.

      "Is this how you want it ?" He said increasing his speed once again.

         "Yes" I said breathlessly.

    I moaned loudly as he began to pound into me roughly, I could feel my orgasm building. The pleasure that was building inside of me would surely cause  me  to shatter into a million piece. I tried to hold back but I was going to explode.

      " Cum for me my Queen " he said before slamming into me one last time . I moaned loudly throwing my head bask Aa my orgasm took over.  I tugged and pulled the restraint as my body spasmed roughly. He continued to thrust into me as I rode out the wave orgasmic bliss that came over me. He thrust into me and cum inside of me.

     I laid there breathlessly barely able to keep my eyes open. He untied me and I collapsed onto the bed falling into a sex induced coma . he laid beside me and kissed my forehead whispering "i love you".

***********
So so so