Chapter 3

Finally I graduating from college today Sarah will be so proud of me because I am graduating with one of the best results.

       She made me go to school when i am not a mission and I also made me promise to stop killing vampire after my last mission which was two days ago.

         Thinking of the devil here she comes I thought to myself
        "Hey, genius" she asked.
"If I didn't know better, I will think you are the one graduating" I said jokingly.

      "So , why are you so happy? New boy...." Before I could even complete my sentence she shut me up with her hand.

    "No new boyfriend, I just guard my baby is still alive and graduating " I smiled
       "Yeah , I am glad too" she chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

After the award segment and picture taking and other stuffs which I didn't engage in.

      I looked for Sarah who was flirting with one of my ex- lectures and told her we should start going home. They exchange number and said their good byes.

        During our small journey home she kept on saying I am no fun. When we arrived I went to my room and lay down. Then I heard her knock at my door.

   "Come in" I said still staring at the wall.
She came in with all sort of junk food and alcohol.

     "What's all that for??" I asked innocently

"These are for us" She replied with a very big smile. I swear I could see all her teeth.

   "You know I can't drink alcohol or eat junk food"She smirked" That was before, so you could be well fitted for your EX-JOB"

      "Just because I quit doesn't mean I want to win to the world's record of being the fattest woman alive" My statement cause the to laugh .

      I got up from my bed, brought out a small table from side my bed and sat down. She smiled and walked up to me dropping the things on the table.

    We ate and drank laughing and arguing .
"Samantha , how come you never cried" she asked out of the blue, I guess that means she is drank.
    "Hmmm, I guess its not in my nature" I said. I remember the day I lost my mom and how the vampire tore and limb by limb in fore of me. I cried for a month then promise myself I couldn't.

        "Samantha, you are the best younger sister in the world" I smiled "I know"

    "I love you Samantha and I am not afraid to say it" with that she stood up and started screaming "I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE BABY"

         I didn't say anything, I just let her scream, sing and dance with my name.
   I drank and drank until I was finally drunk

    "Samantha!"

"Yes, Sarah"

"Why haven't you say I love you to me ?"

    I paused for a while 'I love you Sarah and you are my new world'  I said to myself.

  "Because it will make me look childish" I said . I tried to stand up but ended up falling, I really am drunk.

    She started crying "You don't love me "
   "Okay fine, I ..." Before I could say anything someone opened the door and immediately attack me I tried to fight but I was took drunk for that.

      Sarah on the other hand use one of the empty bottle to hit his head, I could tell it was a man because the figure although his face and every other part was covered.

      He immediately left me and was approaching Sarah, "Sarah run. Hey you are here for Me leave her alone" I tried to stand up but I couldn't.

        I was helpless ,I watched our he drank all her blood and felt her on the floor lifeless. I crawl to where she was and held her.

     During this last few days I saved a lot of people from vampires but I couldn't save her. She was my world my family my best friend my everything.

     He picked me up with his hand continued to my neck , I was angry so angry and the only thing that came to my mind was to kill his bastard.

       That's when I felt power, really power. I removed his hand from neck and punched him. Then my fangs and came and in less than a minute so did my wings.

      It felt amazing but all l wanted to do is kill him and before I could approach him I could hear different noise in my head which caused me to scream.

       He was able to escape and when I turn to see who just entered my room its was Diana. My moms old friend .

    And Suddenly everything went black and I fainted but the last thing in my mind was "Why is she here?".