Chspter 5

Daniel POV,
      She was too busy talking that she didn't notice my presence, I just sat down quietly admiring her , she really is beautiful.

     When I notice she was about to leave the room that's when I decided to talk "That's enough" I said calmly.

     She turned to face me her beautiful brown eyes where staring at me then she asked annoyed "Who the hell are you?".

(The conversation continues......)

               I entered my office and call for Diana, in less an hours she came in.
     " Please sit"  I said pointing to the nearest chair. "If you don't mind me asking Why does she hate you that much"

        "Your Majesty, I am sorry but I can't answer your question, I took a vow not to tell anyone except Samantha." she bowed her head.

    "What is she?"

"She is an Anmpire, the first of her kind. Her dad is an angel and her mom is a vampire, they fell in love and had a baby. It is forbidden for an angel to love a vampire so her dad had to leave them for their safety. After a while we found out she had both powers, her mom and I sealed it but something terrible happened and I lost her and her mom. I searched for her for six years until her graduate day when her name was release into government flies, when I  arrived it was too late" she blinked back the tears.

  "Okay. So what have she been doing for the last six years , How did she fled for herself , who did she leave with." I asked a little bit consider.

     "She leaved with her friend Sarah,who was dead when we found her" and she paused ...then continued "and she worked as an assassin but only kills vampire only"

     "Why vampire only ?. Those she knows she is one of us"

"She though she lost the power but unknowingly to her, I just sealed it"

"Okay, Thank you. You may please now". with that she left the room.

         Its been four days since I last saw her, she haven't allow any one in the room that means she also haven't eaten.

        I becoming worried , ' what if she dies of hunger or depression or sad'

    I can't take this anymore. I stood up, went to the kitchen cabinet and took an extra key for her room.

     When opened her door, she was laying on the bed covering her body with the blanket .

     When I walked in she didn't move , I went inside the bathroom, fill the bathtub with  water and added soap.   ' She was coming out today whether she likes it or not ' I thought to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and rest on the door." Go and freshen" she didn't answer.

       I said it again and again she didn't move, when I was about say it for hundredth time she finally spoke "I heard you correctly, so please stop talking and get out" .

         I got angry, I walked up to her and pick her up bridal style. She didn't struggle or say drop me, she just chuckled.

    I carried her the bath room, that when she started laughing between her laugh she said "Do you plan to bath me or " before she could utter another word put in the tub.

         She screamed after a while she shut up and she adjusted to the water. Now, it was my turn to smirk. I turn and brought a towel from the cabinet.

She stood and looked up at me with an angry expression written all over her face. She stretch her hand and grab the towel I was holding placing beside the tub.

     She was about to pull her top when I stop her"You could just tell me to excuse you" I said where leaving the room.

      I called one of the maid and instructed to  find a jeans and T-shirt that will be comfort on her and also to prepare a meal for us.

     In less than 30 minutes the maid came back with the clothes I ordered for. A big top and a short I guess will show off her legs.

           Its been an hour and she hasn't come out, I walked up to the bathroom door when I was about to knock she came out.

I stepped back a little "Are you always this slow" she rolled her and walked up to the bed where the clothes. She took the top wore it with loosing the towel , I was grateful for that.

           She pick up the shorts and walk up "Close your eyes" I did because I didn't have time to argue.

         After a while she spoke"Open them".  She was already dressed and the towel was on the hair .

        "Follow me" I ordered her and she did so without asking any question. I led her to the kitchen where our food has already been set.

           She sat down on one of the bar chairs and I sat opposite her. She didn't touch the food .

   "What's wrong" she looked at me then back at the food "Nothing".

" Please eat" I said,

     "Its hidden, Its can't be seen and there is no way in without been supernatural" she smiled. She picked up her fork and started eating.

      I wanted to asked she meant by that but I know she wouldn't answer me.

When we were doing eating I took her to the sitting room. We sat down ,"Why  am I here ?"

"Because you belong here" with me, I wanted to say.

          "What so you want yo do with me and when can I go back" She asked plainly .

      "Samantha , You are my mate and I would let you leave" I replied.

           "Bullshit, first of all There is no such thing as mate and secondly if there I wouldnt want be your mate".

          That hurts , she just indirectly rejected me .