Chapter 4

I woke up  feeling pains all over my body, it hurts so much I just lost Sarah and I couldn't kill the f***ing b*st**d .

     "When do you plan on opening your eyes, Sam?". Diana asked.
       I opened my eyes and sat up avoiding the pains I felt all over my body.

    " I don't think its a good idea to be sitting, your body hasn't fully heal and it may..." I interrupted her "Shut the crap, What do you want ? ".

       " Your woman watch your language, unless...." I interrupted again "Unless what??. You are going tell my mom or take away my power. That's too bad I wouldn't give them up this time around and if you haven't notice my mom is dead. D-E-A-D".

          After a while she talked " Sam, I ..".

"Don't ever call me Sam, my name is Samantha. In fact don't call me at all" I said standing and walking to the door.

      "That's enough" a voice said from the other end of the room, I turned around to see a young man probably in his early twenties sitting down.

       "Who the hell are you?" I said get more annoyed
    "Someone you should give enough respect to" he replied calmly.

     "I don't have time for this kind of shit, I have to go my apartment and give my Only family a  proper good bye"

    Before I could open the door, he was already at my front stopping me from doing so. He is a vampire.

      "That wouldn't be a good idea , young lady" he said. Now I am getting angry.

      "What's with you people and good ideas" I paused and face Diana "I don't need your help, I can handle things on my own. Like I have been doing for the last 6 years. And as for you stranger get out off my way if not I will rip you apart".

     He smirked and walked closer which made to move backward for every step he takes I move away.

      " Diana, please leave us alone" he said still looking at me and before I knew Diana was out of the room.

      "Those that b***h even have a mind of her own" I said to myself.

   "That's not a very nice way to address your elder" he said and moved forward. I quickly went the bed and sat.

    "Says the guy , who just ordered her out"  I said rolling my eyes.

     "Its Daniel"

      He sat down next to me , and before he could say anything I interrupted "I don't care to know why she obeys you like a dog but what I do care to know is when am I getting out of here."

    " Hmm, that will be Never" he smirked.

"You are fucking kidding me , right". I yelled.

    " You shouldn't be yelling at me young woman unless ..." I interrupted " Unless what, you are going to brainwash me and turn me into one of your brainless dog . Sorry to bust your bubbles but I am immune"

     The place went silent, he didn't say one word, so I decided to stand up and go home.
"Just for the record, I hate vampire such as yourself". I said before opening the door.

   " First of all you are no longer in New York, you are in Storybroke and Secondly When we kept you safe and away from the apartment, we went back for your friend we saw the apartment on fire" he calmly said.

          I froze and I collapse but before I landed on the floor he caught me and  carried me to the bed.

  "Please leave, I would like to be alone" I said and when I heard the door close, I broke down and cried my heart and eyes out .