Chapter2

It's been two weeks since my last mission and I am in my room throwing pocket knives at my door, Sarah went to work.
             She works as an accountant in Muky resources, she is twenty-one years old. She is the only friend I have, I met are two week after I broke out of the orphanage home.

  *****Flash back*****
      I was behind an uncompleted sleeping when I heard people talking. I approach them, they look like college students.

        That's when I notice the beers,vodka and other drinks they were going to have  a party. I decided to keep silent and go back inside. I wouldn't disturb them so I don't get disturbed.

       After an hour the party began, the music was getting loud and unbearable, the atmosphere was filled with alcohol.

        I knew if they continue like this they will be cops everywhere and I don't want something like that. So I sneak inside the room that the party was being held and went to the DJ stand to reduce the volume but before I got there three stupid boys held me and carried me outside the building, throwing me on the ground.

      "Hey, what's a pretty girl like you, doing in place like this" one of the guys asked. That's when I notice they all had fangs.

      "I am going to enjoy killing you guys." I said pointing at them."What did you just say bitch" another guy said.

      The first guy walked up to me holding my neck,I smirked "What are you smiling at?". He punched me on the face and throw me back on the floor.

       I got up dust my body, and walked up the first guy and kick him where the sun don't shine. When he landed on the floor I snap his neck and the third guy was running to my direction, I quickly picked up my pocket knife throw it to his heart.

      Before the last guy could attack me someone put a wood through his heart and that person was Sarah.

       She walked up to me and asked " Are you okay?... What's a kid like you doing in a place like this?.. Where are your parents?.... "

     "Hey Missy, Calm down." I said calmly,holding her "Breathe in ......and out". After a while I asked " Is this you first kill".

       She nod her head 'Yes' . I was about to go when she held me and said "You haven't answered my questions"

     "Oh, I am fine, thanks for asking." I said plainly.. She changed her expression "Did you follow your sister or brother here" she said pointing at the uncompleted building where noise is coming from.

      "NO, so if you excuse me I have somewhere to be" I said and started walking away but everything went black and felt myself landing on the floor.

         When I opened my eyes, I was in a room and quickly stood up that's when I felt a sharp pain on my face, probably where I was punched .

        I walked to the door , as I was about to open it she walked .
"What am I doing here" I said rudely .

"You fainted and I couldn't just leave you there"

        "Well miss you should have, Now if you excuse me I have somewhere to be".

" Don't worry, I will drop you office " she said politely. She is starting to get on my nerves.

     "No, thanks " I rolled my eyes and walked pass her heading for the next door. Before I got there she held my hands and said "Wouldn't your parents be worried about you ?. I can't drop you off and explain to them ".

      That was it I am tired of hearing her talk.
"Please do me a favour and shut the fuck up. I don't need you to explain anything to my parents because they are dead and I would love it if you leave me alone"

      "Sorry, I didn't know" she said innocently
  "Don't say sorry you weren't the one who killed them" I rolled my eyes.

     "I guess vampire did".She asked and nod my head. In a way I felt I could trust her. I opened the door then I heard her say " Hey, you don't have to go you know that right".

      I closed the door , went to the couch and sat down. "Why do you want me to stay"

    "You look lonely" she said and sat next to me ."I am an assassin who kills vampires for a living. Do you still want me to stay?"

       She sat shocked for an hour then said "How old are you?".....

     " I am fifteen and by the way my name is Samantha Coleman " I smirked and stood up .

      "Yes, I still want you to stay and No more excuse. Now are you angry because I am starving" she said and walked inside a room I guess will be the kitchen.

      I stood there shocked, after a while I went inside the kitchen.