Chapter 18

'I don't know if I am ever ready for this' I said to myself. 'You will be fine' Dan mind link me after we mated and he marked me, we could mind link each other.

    Although I think the mind link stuff is scrappy and freaking because you no longer have any privacy and also you can had think for yourself.

     Like right now I trying to picking which dress to where when Dan and Josh interrupted me saying I should pick the two white ones.

      I am in the mall with Diana and we are shopping for the dress I will be wearing today for my coronation as the Luna and Queen   of the ******** kingdom/ pack. I just finished curling my hair.

        Dan he is the only vampire king that's an alpha because he was bitten by a true alpha (then cursed).

          Diana probably sent them the pictures of all the gown I have tried on, I told them to follow but they refuse saying they didnt want ruin our moment (aka Daina and I. We have got closet and something we I  am with her I feel like my mom is present. She also thought me some rune and I don't have always draw them , I can just think of them).

      I bought the two white ones (1) coronation (2) for alpha bayson celebration because he just had a baby.

    When we got home the place was transform. It was beautiful the decoration, everything was perfectly designed.

    I went to my room and followed she was going to her me with my make up because I suck at make up.

      We talked about random things, she also told me she had a daughter but her daughter died too soon.

       She excuse herself saying she will be back. 'Hey, Dani can you hear me'

'Yes my love'

     'I think I am scared, what if they don't like me or think I am.not good enough for you or even worst say......' He cut me off

         ' Shhh, they are going to love you, because you are amazing, kind awful strong for a woman' I chuckled ' and lastly because made me whole and happy'

   ' Thank you, I need that. So why can't we see before coronation again' I asked making it the fifth times.

          'Do you miss me that much'

'Yes.   You know I do'

      'I love you, now go and get ready I will be waiting'

      I smiled and walking inside the bathroom to bath again, Diana later came yo join me in preparation.

    I looked at the mirror and i saw a different girl, if my parents and Sarah could see me they would be so proud. I smiled .

     I walked about of the room with Diana following me at the back, we cane out "Good luck" she said kissing my head and departing.

         Dani walked up to me and gave me his hands which I gracious took. I tensed when we walked up stage, he notice and squeeze it a little..

      "You looking stunning"  I blushed. We walked up to me Josh. Wait Josh !!!

     'Yes, swt hrt Josh. Today i will be the one to officially crown you luna  and Next week I will be the one to bind you guys together.'. I smiled.

     He approach us with two glass which gave he gave to each of us. After talking and talking and talking.... It was time for us to take me vows.

   He gave me a paper to read which says.
      "I, Samantha Coleman promise to be a good Luna and Queen to my alpha and our people.
    I promise to love and be with my alpha and our people in sickness and in health, in weakness and in strength till death do us apart." I said smiling

      "With the power vested in me by the alpha I now pronoun you Luna and Queen of ********* kingdom and ******** pack."

          Immediately those words left his mouth, Dan carried me up and kissed me.

     After we made a toss, the party started. They were 'Congrats Luna' everywhere I go.

     Everyone was danced and I danced with anyone that danced asked me until Dan came. As we danced we had our private conversation.

     "How are you, Luna" he smirked

"I am fine thank you my alpha" I said bowing a little.

     "You can now communicate with anyone through mind link" O great, less privacy. "As much as I love to see you in that dress, I also want to take it off"

        "What's stopping you" I teased. Hus eyes darken which made my smile deepen.

    He carried me bridal style toward our bedroom, we got there. We kissed and fought for dominance but he won anyway.

         In less than a minutes our clothes were off before he could any further, I stopped him.  

      "Let me please you" I said getting on top of his and kissing him from his lips downwards until I reach is dick.

......................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>>>>>>>>>>
     You know how that ends blah blah blah blah....
  Sowi for the short chapter....

Hurray hurray

     They are getting married next week Friday....