Chapter 7

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    I could sleep forever in his arms, I woke up feeling Daniel's hand on my hair patting it. I opened my eyes

    "Good morning, sweetheart. Did I wake you?" he said.

"Not really". I replied with a smile. I was about to stand when I felt him pull me closer to himself.

     " Where you think you are going"

"To my room, I ha..." before I could complete my sentence his lips where on mine.

          I pull away "I haven't brush my teeth and when did you have your bath"

          "It doesn't matter" he simply said and pulled me even closer "I am free today , so tell me what you will like to do"

            "Tell me about yourself and vampire as a whole"

              "As you wish" he kissed my head and started talking. He talked about his parents although he didn't go into details, his ex-lover , how long he has lived and vampires.

    "Vampire in general drink blood, run fast, compel,  but royal vampire have all the abilities with one special attribute."

   "Special abilities?? "

"You get your power depending on your tribe eg earth,air fire and water. I am from the fire tribe, we are not friendly. We tend to be more strong and heartless, as a heir its very dangerous for us to be angry because anger can lead to destruction of some part of the world."

      "Wow that's cool" I smiled

"I guess so" he kissed my head again and asked."Are you hungry"

     "Yes, I am starving, "

             "Blood or human meal"

"Why will I want blo...."before I could finish he cut me by saying " Your fangs are out".

"F..a..n..g.ss" I said slowly feeling them.

    "They look perfect and it suits you"... With that he kissed on the lips which made me moan in pleasure.

     He pulled away " As much as I want to kiss you all day , I have to feed so u don't starve and I don't have any intention of taking your va..." I cut him

       "How you know I am a Virgin??" I asked ."I could smell it in your blood"

"Oh"..... I stood up and headed to the shower with looking back, for the first time in my life I was embarrassed to be a virgin. I usually don't care .

      I had a quick bath and came outside with only towel that when it hit me that this isn't my room so I had no cloth ...

        When I looked at the bed he was now sitting down looking at me, his eyes left my face and where roaming my body.

         " Hey!! Eyes up here" I spoke loudly which cause him too look up at my face.."stop eye raping me "

     He smirked and stood walking toward me. I moved back a little unsure of what he was up to. When I was against the wall he placed his hands at each side of my face .

        He brought his lips close to my ears and whispered "Sweetheart, I was just enjoying the view you wholeheartedly presented to me"

     I blushed and slip away from his hold which made chuckled, I walk to the door making an attempt to go to my room. He held my hands and asked "Where do you think you are going sweetheart"

       "To my room" I said clearly...

" I don't think that's a good idea, everyone is back from whatsoever mission they went for and I can't have my mate roaming the house butt naked".

      "Technically, I am not naked and do I get to go on missions " I asked excitedly.

    He didn't answer, he groaned and when to his wardrobe to bring a top and a pair of boxes.

      I decided to let the mission matter rest for now. He came back and headed the clothes to me. "Please turn around".

        " You know I am eventually going to see you naked sooner than later" I smiled at his statement

        "Dream on pervert" he turned and I wore the boxes and the top. Its was comfortable and free. I parked my hair pony tail, I had a long black hair which ends at my bra length.

      "You can turn around" he obediently turn around " You looks nice"

        "I am starving" I check my mouth just in case my fangs where out, thank goddess they weren't... We went to the kitchen where I saw different faces.

         They all smiled and greeted me , Daniel introduced me to some of them. (Emma, Gabriel, Alan, And my favourite Wendy she is eight Years old and a better company than the rest.) After a while they all left the main house to their various homes.

         Daniel made breakfast and he also ate with me (BTW vampire also gain little nutrients from human food).

      He spent the entire day with me and I actually had fun and he also promise to teach some vampire ticks.