Chapter 13

When I woke up I didn't see Daniel on the bed or in his office, so I guess he must have gone out.

.      I quickly wash up and package my things for short, I mean short trip. I left the room and  headed to the sitting where I saw Daniel and kath watching a movie.

          Her legs were on his laps, they didn't know when I walked in until I coughed, she drew her legs back and he stood up.

         I went to the kitchen and joined me. I was angry, very angry."Good morning " he said.

    "What's good about the morning??" I snapped.

         "What's with the behaviour" he asked. That's when I realise I have no right to me angry if they get intimate its nor of my business.

       "Do you know where Josh is, I check his room and his not in there" I lied.

     "He is in the parking lot" this is even bigger than I thought.

      "Oh thanks" I just have to find the parking lot.

      He stopped me "Do you even know where the parking lot is".

      " No, but I can find it myself now please get your hands off me"

      " Why are so angry today"

"Why am I angry" I laughed "You fucking don't see it do you. I don't like her"

    "Do I smell jealous here" he smirked.

     "No" I paused "Maybe .....yes , I don't like when you guys get all soft and cheesy"

      He laughed and hug, whispering  "Samantha Coleman, you are the only one for me"

    I felt butterfly in my stomach "Should I be worried about leaving you guys alone"

    "No, shouldn't and by the way we aren't alone. Daina , Shed and the maids are around"

    We walked outside and I saw Josh by the side of the car.

    "Are you ready Samantha??" He yelled. "I will be with you shortly" I asked.

     "Thanks the confirmation, it means a lot. I said to Daniel.

     " Are you starting to have feeling for me, Coleman"

    "Whatifireallyhave. Bye" I said running with *vampire*speed to the car, before I could open the door Daniel stopped me.

     "Say that again"

"Bye"

"Before that"

"Thanks, for the.... "

"Samantha!!!!"

"Okay, fine. I said 'I like you  Daniel Magnus"

     He kissed me, this it was brief but passionate.
     "I like you too" he paused then look at Josh "Take care of my girl".

     I entered the car and we drove off. I was only thinking about the kiss.

     When we arrived, we went to the mall to buy me a new phone, and I decided to spray my hair brown and a little blonde leave some of my natural black around it.

       I went for shopping, I went the library and read more about my history as a vampire and angel. Legend has it that there once lived a man who was born welewolf and angel..Blah blah...

     We went to park, I took part in almost all the ride, I also went to the zoo. I scared the shit out of the tiger . I also drank my first blood because I couldn't eat anything, we bought the blood from an hospital..

         We booked an hotel, the hotel has nice view of the town and I could faintly see the house from here. The house was ones a castle when Daniel's parent lived in it.

    Josh told me our his power works because he was a beta so he had special abilities which is reading mind but he can't read everyone's mind because some people can block him, while shed is the third he can teleport. When I asked who was the alpha, he changed the topic so I didn't bother him..

          I went to visit a doctor which instructed me to only drink blood for the next one month if not I am likely to die. We planned on staying two extra days but I wasn't feeling too well.

      On our way back I told Josh everything my dad taught me and I also asked to help me find the book when  we get back home..

      We made one last stop with at a fortune teller shop.

    " Please tell me, why we are help again" I asked annoyed

      "I want to know where I can find my mate, so I don't have hang with you"

  "Ouch, that hurts " I said holding my heart.

      We walked and immediately, an elder woman probably in her late forties, immediately her eyes and mine met. She came towards me and hugged me.
      "Samantha, you must be fast. He is in danger"

.    "Who is in danger"

"Daniel!!, my baby boy. Take give let her drink" she said giving me a small bottle with a potion in it.

    "Slow down, how do you know" I asked her but she kept on saying "Go, please go"

     "Samantha, who are you talking to" Josh asked and where did you get that potion from.

    "Didn't you see the Lady that was here just Now"

   "No"

"Josh were have to go, I think Daniel is on danger" I said running out to the direction of the car.

     *****************************************##**
Hey, readers. I want to thanks you for reading my book.

Note
1) I decided to change Daniel to cuter guy
2) Sorry for any error
3)Please Comment.
4)Happy New Year
.