Chapter22

>>>Baby<<<<

         Its been two weeks since I found out I am having a baby . Sarah and I have be planning our escape and we came up with a perfect idea.

        Katharina and Diana has not being coming to this so called  place, so the guard were always watchful of us .

      I calculated and figured out that the guard where not more than twenty.

        I used the plate which was used to hold our food to hit the gate. I got the attention of the nearest guard.

     "What do you want" he asked

"We have been here for a long time and I was hoping if there was a nearby lake, so we could have our bath" I said

       He wanted to object but Sarah quickly added " it wouldn't be good for her baby, it can lead to complication in the womb"

         "Oh" he walked outside bringing one extra guy, they guided us to the near by lake

       " Hmmm, do you have extra clothes" I asked looking down myself. I was still in the gown I wore when they kidnap me.

        The other guy left and came back with two T-shirt and boxes.

    I cough" you guys should please excuse us or do want to see our pregnant woman have her bath"

       The expression in their face turned to irritation and got angry , I haven't started showing and they looking at me weirdly .

           Before I could say anything they worked out saying " we will be back in the next one hour to check on you guys"

     We walked inside the lake wash up as quick as we could and wore the dress given to us.

      I found a stone  which Sarah used to cut herself, we tore the clothes and stain it with Sarah blood to look as if we were attack.

        I tied up Sarah small cut and we make footprint all over the place, we threw particular of the clothes into the lake and some inside the forest.

      When we were done with the distraction, we his behind some branch and Sarah scream they came running.

    They search after a while they ran into the forest when the course was clear we ran in the house direction.

     We entered a car and fortunately for us the keys where inside, we drove until came across the small town but we couldn't enter because the car broke down.

          We walked into the town and came across a small shop were we entered.

         "Hey, we need help" I said to the man he looked at us and call for someone inside.

      A young girl walked out and she looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I had seen her before.

        "Dad, she is the girl I  told you saved my my life" she said pointing at me.

     "Please can you give me your phone" I asked and she gave me immediately. I called Daniel.

     "Hello, who is this" Josh asked, what's he doing with Daniel's phone.

    "Josh, please give the phone to Daniel"

   "Samantha is that, you scared the shit out of us. Where....."
Before he could complete is statement he was interrupt

     "Samantha, where the fuck are you. I have been looking for you for the pass few months"

       "I miss you too, please come and pick us. We are heading to the gas station of " I paused and look at the kid she whisper "Beverlyn Town"

"Gas station of beverlyn town" I said

        " Us??"

"I explain everything when you get here and I have a surprise for you." I said.

     "I love you"

"I love you too".

  I ended the call, Sarah gave me the " Lovey bird" look and Chuckled.I asked them for one extra favour, Since they where werewolves their claws can remove the bracelet. After they removed it, I thanked them and we went to the gas station.

     After an hour waiting some cars pulled up on our front and that when I realise Dian was still living with them "Shit"

      Sarah and I took the back route and started running that when I came up with plan B which was I would get caught and they will think Sarah is dead. I tried bringing at my wings but nothing happened, I needed time but i could still draw runes.

        I told Sarah about my plan at first she didn't agree but after a while of conceiving she agreed.

          She got to a hill where I stopped and quickly draw a protective and a death sleep rune on Sarah. When they got closer, she pretended to fall from the hills, she caught a branch and quickly came walked laying on the ground where she finally fell asleep.

       Some werewolves when down and check her while the others (vamp and werewolf).

     When they were sure she is died, they came to me and I pretended to cry, they must have believed me because shook me and feel asleep.

'I am sure a good actress in my next life i am surely good to be one' I thought to myself before I finally doze off.

**********************************
Sorry if this chapter is a little boring