Soft lips and Phone calls

James's POV

I wasn't feeling bad I was feeling miserable.
What had I done?
Why did I have to be so stupid and kiss her?
I could really slap myself for that.
I mean she told me that she didn't love me anymore and what did I, I walked after her and kissed her.

But if she thought she could just run away from me, she was wrong.
I would get her to have feelings for me again, even if it meant that I had to kiss her hundred times.
I loved her and I had to win her back, before she returned to New York, cause if that happened I was sure that I would never see her again.

I opened the door to my house and quietly walked upstairs into my room.
I changed into my bottoms and a green shirt and laid into my bed.

I thought about the kiss.
How I had missed this soft lips.
I hadn't felt this good for so long and in that moment I realized that I would fight for her as long as I could.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep with the thought of kissing Riley again.

Riley's POV

Emily and I were watching a TV show, but I wasn't really paying attention, since the show was boring.
"Could we talk about what happened yesterday?", Emily asked me.
She was bugging me with this topic since the whole morning.
"I'm fine Emily", I said annoyed.
"I think you should go to a psychologist", she told me.

After that comment I just stood up and walked to my room.
I took my keys, my mobile put it in my red bag and left the room again.
If she thought I would just stay here and listen to her the whole day than she was wrong.
I passed her and noticed her looking after me, but I just ignored her look and left the house, without saying a single word.

I was just sick of having to deal with this topic every day, it wasn't just Emily, it was Ash too.
He was the only person, besides Emily who knew about this and he had always supported me and tried to talk to me, but I just wanted to have my peace.

Emily's POV

She just walked out without even looking at me.
I knew she had a problem, but it seemed that she wasn't accepting that fact.

I decided to call Ash, I hadn't slept all night, because of yesterday.
"Hello?", he asked.
"Hi Ash, it's Emily, I would like to talk about what I saw yesterday", I told him.
"Alright, first I would like to know, what Riley told you", he said.
I was a little confused why he wanted to know what Riley told me.

"Okay, well she told me that she gets this panic attacks every time she is in a little space", I told him.
"Right, yeah well that's it", he said.
"Do you know when she started having this panic attacks?", I asked him.
"Not really"
"Ash, I don't know what you're hiding, but your sounding very strange", I said.
"I'm not hiding anything, I am just worried".
"I am too, I think she should go to a psychologist, it would help her to talk about it", I said.

"Yes I know I suggested that to her about a million times, but she won't listen to me, Yes Christina wait, no I can't right now..alright, Emily I have to go", he told me.
"Alright, bye"
"bye"
After hanging up I was even more worried, I couldn't stop thinking that Ash was hiding something from me.

What do you guys think is Ash really hiding something from Emily or is she just overthinking?
This chapter isn't very long, but whatever, hope you enjoyed it.