Phonecalls In The Bathroom

Riley's POV

"Go talk to him", Ash said. I was talking with him through the phone, and he was insisting that I walked over to the A-Studio and talked to James, but I didn't feel ready for that. 

"I can't, Emily has probably already told him everything, well everything that she knows". "Ehm Riley... there is something I have to tell you, but you have to promise me to not hate me, alright?", he asked.

 "I won't promise that, but since you started, you might as well continue".
"Well Emily called me on that day you went to the therapist the last time, she knows", he confessed.

No, that couldn't be true. He was kidding right?! By this time Emily had probably already told James about it. Ugh I hated that stupid therapist.

I mean I knew from the beginning that she would tell Emily if she found anything, she had told me that too, but I did my best to hide everything. Now I really couldn't get out of this bathroom. "Riley, are you going or not?", Ash asked me.

Guys, you're probably wondering why my updates aren't coming regularly. Well I'm in Portugal and haven't access to Wifi the whole time so sorry, but anyways this chaptet is more of a filler, but thr next chapter will be more exciting.
Lots of love from Portugal
Ps: Are you guys on vacations too? Where?