>>TWO <<

CHAPTER TWO || INDISTRACTIBLE

______

______

"I SAY WE CHLOROFORM THE little bastard and throw him in the lake." The human's sentence was accompanied with his signature random gestures and flails.

"You're really pushing it today, aren't you Stiles?" I reply through gritted teeth, my glare practically burning through his pale face.

Stiles's girlfriend, Malia Tate, or the girl I faintly remember Scott turned back to human after being a coyote for eight years, raises a hand before interjecting. "I'm in." The hand slowly lowers when I growl at her.

Scott holds a placating hand out to me. "We're not killing or kidnapping him." he assures.

"Then let's be smarter." my best friend interjects the little spat. "We tell him there's a party, and invite him to it."

"Whoa whoa whoa- a party??" I interject. "I definitely don't approve of my little brother attending party- especially one thrown by us. Remember the rave?"

Lydia rolls her eyes fondly before hip checking me. "Indi, first of all- I thought we agreed to never ever mention the rave again-"

Malia raises a hand before speaking. "Um, what's a rave?"

Stiles pats his girlfriend's shoulders endearingly before pursing his lips. "Nothing you need to know." Stiles shivers a bit, but Malia only shrugs, deciding the answer sufficed.

Lydia huffs at them before continuing. "And second of all, it won't actually be a party- we'll just tell your brother that so we can talk to him and explain what's happening to him."

I nod a little, raising my eyebrows in amusement. "So you're going to ask out a freshman?"

Lydia scoffs a little. "No. I'm done with teenage boys." she answers bluntly, and I smirk. "But if we're playing on a trick on someone, we'll have to use a trickster."

All eyes simultaneously fall on the kitsune.

"Who? Me?" Kira sputters, looking bewildered. "No way. Not me."

I tilt my head at the shorter girl. "Why not? As older sister, I approve."

Lydia sends me a look before consoling the other junior, ignoring my comment. "Yes you. You know what they call a female fox?"

Kira shakes her head no.

I smirk, exchanging a look with my best friend before we answer unanimously.

"A vixen."

Not ten minutes later, Lydia and I were watching as the kitsune descended the not-so-appealing beige staircase in a sexy catwalk Lydia gave her a crash course in the last five minutes. My brother catches sight of her. He is smitten.