Important (not self promo this time)

So I think we've all kind of seen this coming. As sad as it is, it became kind of subconsciously clear to me after Teen Wolf ended, and I graduated high school, and with the millions of A/N I've posted.

I love Indi and her story. I've written preludes and prequels and I've written parts of season 5 and 6 both A and B. I got really into her story and the character I built.

But unfortunately I haven't written a single chapter for indis story in months and I don't think I ever will.

Several of my favorite writers have also reached this conclusion- with college coming up, and working on our original fics and just overall lack of inspiration, fan fiction just isn't my muse anymore.

I do want to sincerely apologize to every single one of you who has read and supported this as well as the numerous prequels and indis life overall. Every read, view, vote, and comment means the world to me sincerely it does, which is why I tried so hard to get chapters out for you guys.

Unfortunately at this point I can accept that I will not.
And I am sorry

So as I've said I have written several chapters for season 5 and 6, if you guys would be interested in reading those I can post them. I think I have majority of 6b written from when it was airing, up to episode 18 I think and I did have a solid plan for the ending of it. I could post a little paragraph or so explaining that if you guys are interested?

Any other questions you guys may have about indi or her story I'd be happy to answer and I'll be happy to post the other chapters- just let me know I guess!!

Again, thank you all so so much for all of your support in this!!! I'm so happy to have been able to share indi with you all <3