>>TEN <<

CHAPTER TEN || MEMORY

______                                                

______                                                

   Indi Dunbar's arms tightened around his waist as that stupid bike of his picked up speed. Her blond hair flew behind her in the wind, all sorts of smells and scents entering her nose as the pair whipped by place after place. Indi let out a small squeal, eyes scrunched tight, as the bike sailed over a bump, sending them airborne for a millisecond. She could hear him chuckle adoringly in front of her, and scowled.

Oh why did she agree to take the motorbike??

Thankfully, the bike slowed to a stop in front of the big stone manor before Indi died of a heart attack. Loosening her death grip on the boy, Indi managed, somehow, to get her feet under herself and staggered blissfully onto the cold solid ground. She resisted the urge to drop to her knees and kiss the sidewalk in relief.

Scott McCall mounted his deathtrap/ bike and stood next to her as she handed him back his helmet, running her fingers through her chaotic blond locks. His short dark brown hair was still perfect despite the ride the couple just took, the bastard.

He placed the helmet onto the seat of the bike, and turned to follow her to the door. "Oh, Scotty, you know you don't have to walk me to the door." Indi protested feebly as he did in fact walk her to the door, a hand pressed to the small of her back, sending a warm, liquid- love kind of feeling through her she only gets with his touch.

"I want to, Indi." he insists, like always, and she's filled with happiness until they finally reach the front door, and his hand falls from her back, leaving the spot a little colder than before he touched it.

Indi brushed a strand of hair from her face (God, she really needs to get a comb or something through it it's so bad right now) and feels herself blush. "I, um, I had a really good time."

She sees his ears redden the slightest bit, and that dimple appears on his face as he smiles at her. "Me too- it was really nice. Who knew Derek's loft could be so romantic."

Indi laughed. "I'm surprised Sourwolf even let you borrow the place for a day- where do you think he was?"

Scott's deep brown eyes got that adorable faraway look in them as he pondered the query. "I don't know- maybe grocery shopping?"

"For five hours?" Indi teased. He suddenly grabbed her waist and she was filled with warmth again.

"Maybe; you know how much werewolves eat." he grinned. Indi grinned back, and then leaned in, Scott meeting her halfway.

The way that kiss made her feel was absolutely nothing compared to the warm liquid-love she felt from his touch. It was so much more. It's warm, colorful, sparkling, vibrant, and straight up, pure love just pouring from his lips to hers, swirling around her in a sea of feelings she only feels with him. And will only feel with him.