>>THREE <<

CHAPTER THREE ||DEADPOOL

______                                                   

______                                                   

                 "IT'S A DEADPOOL."  

"Stiles, it is way too early to be talking about Marvel movies." I groan into the phone while I tie my converse, a piece of toast dangling from my teeth. After last night's adventure, Liam and I hadn't arrived home until well past two in the morning, and not without getting a good look at the decapitated body on the pavement.

"Jesus, Indi, not that Deadpool- it's a hit list of supernatural creatures!" I grin a little at the image of the spastic human yelling into his phone, flailing his arms in wild gestures, narrowly avoiding passerby's faces.

"Hit list of supernatural... Who's on it?" I ask hesitantly,  precariously balancing two mugs of coffee in my free hands as I push the door to my little brother's room open with my foot.

"Uhhh, Scott, Kira, Lydia, Kira, Derek... you.." I could hear the wince in his voice as he uttered that last word, the mug almost slipping from my grip and onto Liam's head, where he was still burrowed under the blankets, asleep.

"Me?!" I shriek, and Liam groans, evidently awake now.

"Yeah, and hey, I almost forgot your parents named you after a state. Indiana." he chuckles, and I growl into the phone, setting one of the mugs onto Liam's nightstand before sitting on his back, ignoring the noise of discomfort he makes.

"Really? You're making fun of my name?" I snort. "Stiles is weird enough, but don't even get me started on.. and this a mouthful-"

"Okay! Okay, I get it! We both have weird, stupid names." he grumbles, and I grin, ignoring Liam's protests as he wriggles in an attempt to get me off.

"Wait- so Malia isn't on it? Isn't she like a werecougar or something?" I frown, standing up and pacing the length of Liam's blue rug. Liam stirs, as if to get up, only to flop back on his pillow.

"Werecoyote. Nice try." Stiles deadpans. "And no, she's not. And to answer your next question, neither is your runt of a brother."

"Hey, I heard that!" Liam protests, voice muffled by the pillow, and I snap my fingers at him, a technique I picked up from my mother which she uses when scolding us without using words. Liam, knowing the gesture all too well from his time of wrecking havoc, finally makes his way into the bathroom to get ready for school.

"Thank God." I mutter, sipping out of my mug, wincing as the steaming liquid burns my tongue.

"Yeah, don't get too excited, because apparently, we only have the first part." I almost spit out the coffee.

"First part? There's more?" I whine.

"Yeah, three of them.  You didn't really think there's only a couple supernaturals in Beacon Hills, did you?" he chastises. "The place is literally a beacon for supernatural creatures- a beacon, Indi!"