5.02|.03|.04|.05

5.02: so it's mostly Indi and Theo flirting, Indi sassing ms Finch, Scott looking jealous meanwhile Kira hanging off his arm but go off I guess, then the Hayden thing happens and of course Indi and Lydia immediately hear all of the Hayden dirt and there's a lot of teasing at Liam's expense but yeah. Indi meets a classmate Claire, who seems comfortable and approachable . While stiles and Liam and watching Theo aka indis new crush, they see Indi and him FLIRT ah and then they watch them hangout at his place and instead of video games they kiss and stuff so that's fun for the two boys. Later Theo is out alone and they follow him and then when they confront him stiles mentions Indi and Liam is all growly so that happens.

5.03: so the girls minus Kira bc OOPS are teaching Malia to drive and they find the dead body so yay. then the fire alarm thing happens and Indi sees Hayden heal in the bathroom and then swears to secrecy. So while Hayden is clueless to what's happening to her she also knows that Indi kind of knows what's up which makes her extremely suspicious of the other Dunbar. Anyway it prob would make more sense in other words but oops. Then the Tracy thing happens but instead of being at Deatons with the others Indi was kind of maybe flirting with Theo and then Indi gets a bad feeling that something happened with Scott so they go there and oh look Indi and Scott are still connected BC HOW DID SHE KNOW. They then find Lydia hurt and Indi kind of tells Kira off for not protecting her and Kira spats back and then Kira's like "this isn't even about Lydia is it you're just mad about me and -" and then Indi cuts her off and tells her to go love herself but she doesn't say love and then goes with Lydia to the hospital bc if she loses another best friend she'll prob lose it all together.

5.04: so it's Lydia and Indi bonding in the hospital before surgery and they have a lil talk about Kira and Indi knows she was in the wrong but refuses to apologize to Kira. She says she'll just go back to ignoring her entire existence for good . Indi is also not invited to club with Li-li and mason but invited her self anyway since she really doesn't want to deal with "the literally incompatible Fox and wolf duo" or so she tells stiles. Since Lydia is still out of commission she ends up answering a text from Claire and inviting her along to which the brunette accepts. She sees Hayden at the bar and overhears the little conversation with her jerk boss and when she mentions it to Hayden and even goes to buy the shots that won't affect her, Hayden scowls and takes the kindness as pity and claims she "doesn't need more Dunbar's kissing her ass." She's confused by both Liam and indis behavior and says she wants nothing to do with either of them. Indi shrugs and she and Claire end up dancing a lot until Indi ends up dancing a bit with Brett telling him "you're still the asshole who hurt my brother" when he tries to kiss her knowing she broke up with Scott . Claire then dances with Brett and they kiss a lot and Indi is like eek and goes elsewhere. She then senses Liam's distress and snorts saying Liam couldn't loosen up even if he wanted to, then immediately cuts the jokes when she notices how on edge he was. The pair notice mason and the boy he'd been kissing were gone and while Indi suspects they just wanted some privacy Liam notes that that wasn't how this place worked. Indi then frowned asking how he knew how the place worked before rushing after him. The two find Brett and the scorpion dude and Indi just about has a heart attack as Liam rushes to the attack. Mason tends to Brett as indis eyes charge blue, roaring extremely loud and aggressively at the chimera who pauses in his haste to tear Liam to shreads like his buddy Brett. At that point indis favorite duo come crashing in to which Indi snarks the Liam line instead. "You're a little late." Scott springs into action and the scene goes basically the same after that.  Condition terminal yikes.

5.05: one of my fav ideas. Indi refuses to go to Eichen claiming no one could pay her to step foot near that property again, instead opting to study with Theo and Malia, as per theos request. He comes to give her a ride to the school and she invited him in for a bit to which Liam scowled and promptly stormed to his room, he and Theo exchanging a couple looks, Liam's anger, theos pure amusement. Indi then opens up to the handsome lad, about her dad and her mom and how Liam's all each other had for a while therefore of course he'd be protective. Theo tells Indi about his sister. About how she ended up in the lake and he froze. How he watched her die at 8 years old, pulling out the waterworks, constantly shivering. About how he couldn't help her. Indi assures him it wasn't his fault (heha) and how he was just a kid no one could expect him to be a hero. He was scared. They kiss eek.
At the library they do tutoring and stuff and then they read the dread doctors book. Both girls freak out, Indi immediately thrown into a flashback of her 3 year old self, and another 5 year old girl with the same blue eyes and dark hair. It becomes clear this girl is her sister. The girl was a wolf like Indi and was constantly trying to hurt the younger. It seemed that every time her mother or fathers attention was on Indi or a very young Liam, the girl was incredibly unhinged. Young Indi eventually hears her name as Claire, and like Liam's IED, Claire clearly has an anger disorder. She becomes too dangerous to live with a toddler Indi and a human baby Liam, and is sent to live with her fathers pack, a young Indi overhears. Instead of Malia being the one who Theo holds, its Indi bc I can do that so yeah.
When Indi is back home, checking on her sleeping mom, and sleeping Liam, she gets a text from Claire saying she had fun the other night and they should hangout more soon. Indi obviously puts two and two together and is about to respond when she gets an urgent text from stiles telling her to go to the library immediately.
You can see where this is going..